Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

91 ex wagon--94 f22b1 Help me out please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 ex wagon--94 f22b1 Help me out please

Ok the swap is done all is in. We have the p0h ecu that was with the engine and my friend is the one who pulled the engine and all was fine. The problem is that with the p0h ecu, the number one cylider is skipping at idle. We put the stock ecu back in the car and it ran fine. We'll we all know the problem now, Lack of power. No vtec with a pt6. I've heard rumors of a way to wire a pt6 for vtec. If any of you know how i can either wire the pt6 or what i can do for the p0h or p08 ecu's to work i would appreciate it. It is an automatic by the way. thanks guys.

I still need help. Anyone's experience in this swap would help.

Comment

On my setup I went with a chipped P06 and a 5 speed swap.

Do you have pics of the wagon? Follow the link in my sig so you can see how I did it.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
      JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

I dont have any pics right now. It'll be an auto for a while. It also did it with a p06. We think that it might be something to do with the egr valve and o2 wire.

Comment

p06 is non vtec, I hope you chipped it and got the right map.

What harness did you use? the stock wagon or the one from the f22b1? There are a few pins that are different between those to harnesses, at the ecu. So if you're using your stock wagon harness with the f22b1 ecu, then that's probably your problem.

Search on accordinglydone.com for more info on that since I doubt you'll find it here.

If you use a p06, it will work fine. That's only if you chipped it for vtec and wired vtec correctly.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by wardcrx
            I dont have any pics right now. It'll be an auto for a while. It also did it with a p06. We think that it might be something to do with the egr valve and o2 wire.
            Is your P06 chipped? If it is, then you won't need the EGR. The ECU won't look for it. If you need a map, let me know. I can get you a copy of my map. If you are using the F22B1 engine harness with the P06, then you need to swap pin A6 with A11 on the ECU harness.

For V-TEC:
            - Vtec solenoid: Pin A4
            - Vtec pressure switch: Pin D6

PM me if you need any help.

Comment

Originally posted by djcaz_aom
              Is your P06 chipped? If it is, then you won't need the EGR. The ECU won't look for it. If you need a map, let me know. I can get you a copy of my map. If you are using the F22B1 engine harness with the P06, then you need to swap pin A6 with A11 on the ECU harness.

For V-TEC:
              - Vtec solenoid: Pin A4
              - Vtec pressure switch: Pin D6

PM me if you need any help.
              ah, yea. Those are the pins that are different on the b1 harness.

damn honda, why'd they have to go and switch those pins around.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                ah, yea. Those are the pins that are different on the b1 harness.

damn honda, why'd they have to go and switch those pins around.
                Just to give us headaches. LOL

Comment

I did not use a p06. Im sorry i was thinking of the other car. I am using the stock harness from the 91 ex wagon and the stock ecu from the 94. It is the exact ecu that came with that engine. It just doesnt run good plus that skip at idle.

Comment

What needs to be swapped for the stock p0h ecu to work on my stock wagon ecu???? I know there are differences, but i dont know what they are.

Comment

Bit off the subject, but im doing an f22b swap and am looking for a f22 valve cover gasket, know where I can find one? the f22b is going into my 90 cb7
                      I SEE You, You Wanna See Me? Come look at my 90 LX

To JDM or not to JDM, that is the question

Remember K.I.S.S, No Not The Band, Keep It Simple Stupid

Comment

Working...
                      X