Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Top Of Line Alarm For 500$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im like 99% sure that the vipers come with an option botton (like a remote store or kill switch) im getting one of these my self cuz the car has arleady been stolen and i cant afford to fix it if it gets stolen again. ive heard storys about these alarms and they have me sold. like they tell u if ur car is getting messed with if ur like with in 500ft of ur car. correct me if im wrong

Comment

fuck all alarms go with lojack
      To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

no, your right moe, i can chill and hang back and if somebody tryes to mess with my car, my viper will warn me before anything else happens then i can go and crack me some skulls, if you know what i mean.
        my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
        MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

lojack

bro like soysaucecb7 and i told you LOJACK OWNS ALL cant disable something you cant find LOL but you can find them LOL if you get yourself one of those parent kid lojack systems you know where your car is how fast their driving and you can be on the phone with the cops and hear the punks gettin what they deserve BABA is going to have a flesh pillow tonight LOL
          so do yourself a favor and lojack
          good luck
          i went over 88mph and its not even yesterday
          second try 112+ mph havent even gained 5mins
          stupid fluxcopasitor damned DMC parts

my thread
          comin at ya

Comment

viper 791 vx with the viper gps tracking
            Members Ride

Comment

The GPS tracking are a good security measure but can also be bypassed. Not gonna say how but think how a GPS operates and what it needs to operate. Thieves have already found a loophole to this.

Comment

can you be to carfull or what?

well i must love my cb7 to much then to get stolen i live in the bronx and i have heard storys of cars getting stolen in every way possible. My Cb7 has a viper with 4 air horns , 2 kill switches, 2 boots on rims, detachable steering wheel, gps snitch, low jack 2nd series, club, brake lock, accel lock,neck lock, my windows are etched, took out the trunk lock, and my door locks, took out the little box on the driver side that lets you open the truck and gas, it only ahve the gas pull now, and still when i sleep im paranoid. In the bronx now the style of steal is towing your car, seen it done lots of times, especialy at malls i hate thieves especialy when all your money gose to your car and they try and take that away from you. So yeah i ahve mad stuff on my car its annoying day by day take me like about 10 minutes to put everything in my trunk, but it keeps my car on my street.

Comment

Working...
                X