Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

272 cam, 0-75 mph, F20a4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

272 cam, 0-75 mph, F20a4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIZJy6jA-Ck

That pulls pretty nice man..that's just the cam with no other mods

Comment

0,040 milled head, DC header, 2,25" cat back, H22 tranny @ fidanza 8lbs flywheel

Comment

Nice..

I was gonna say..lol.

Comment

nice pull.
          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Your clutch hates you. Nice pulls tho.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

impressive... post a vid when you get a tune

Comment

Assuming you have a 50.5 cc head like a JDM F22B DOHC, which I've heard is like a JDM F20ax, based on what you've stated you're at about 10.4 CR. Did you dyno this yet? If so, how much you making to the wheels on type of dyno?
                HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Is this a SOHC motor or DOHC? Simple but nice setup man, thanks for a H22 tranny mated to Fseries motor reference.

Comment

So .040" mill eh. Did you use an OEM headgasket or go custom? How much clearance piston-to-valve do you have or even piston-to-head out of curiosity? If you know.

Also, based on your RPM relation to speed, it seems you have a USDM H22 tranny, my assumption correct?
                    Last edited by HondaFan81; 05-01-2007, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                      So .040" mill eh. Did you use an OEM headgasket or go custom? How much clearance piston-to-valve do you have or even piston-to-head out of curiosity? If you know.

Also, based on your RPM relation to speed, it seems you have a USDM H22 tranny, my assumption correct?
                      damn dude, curious george up in here with 3 posts.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

- My F20A4 sohc in a 2640 lbs 4th gen lude

272 cam
                        0,040" milled
                        f22parts springs & retainers
                        OEM intake
                        F22a6 IM with IAB removed,
                        OEM throttle body
                        Skunk 2 cam gear advanced to approx 2°
                        dizzy setted up to approx 15°
                        valve lash 0,007 / 0,009 , no tick at all
                        2,25" DC sport head
                        2,25" invidia cat back
                        8 lbs fidanza flywheel

STOCK ECU

- the tranny is a USDM M2F4

- 0,040" milled, i clayed the piston to valve, there is at least 0.12" clearance, with OEM head gasket. I forgot to clay the piston to head, but i think it's about 0,025" to 0,035".

right now, i'm out of money, in france Hondata tuning is about 1000$, and there are 2 or three tuner in the country.

actually the car runs very rich at idle, 11 - 12 AFR, at WOT it's about 12,5 - 13,5.

about the idle, there is no idle, i tested 2 IACV, and the car bounces from 1200 to 2000 rpm, 1200 => vroaaaa => 2000 => FUEL / ignition CUT => 1200 . I tightened the throttle cable...

Comment

nice

jdmCITY.com

Comment

Working...
                          X