Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

h22 is running messed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22 is running messed up

hey guys i just baught an accord with an h22 with the f22b 5spd tranny
    and when i start it up it reving up and down up and down like at 2 rpm is their a way i can fix that even if i change the throddel setting when i turn my lights on it still dose it
    Last edited by 1991exrs; 04-24-2007, 10:35 PM.

no one knows?

Comment

there have been numerous topics about surging idles, have you tried doing a search? Try it and you might find your answer. Good luck!

SOLD!!
      Boosted H22
      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Theres a problem with your idle, start from there, check the sticky's and search for threads about idle problems

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by 1991exrs
          hey guys i just baught an accord with an h22 with the f22b 5spd tranny
          and when i start it up it reving up and down up and down like at 2 rpm is their a way i can fix that even if i change the throddel setting when i turn my lights on it still dose it
          Take apart your throttle body, clean it, new gasket,, your set ......

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

re

well my oxygen sensour is gone could that be the problem ?

Comment

you forgot to mention that part .......

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

also check ur tps on the back of ur throttlebody

Bought from: 92acclude, almostJDM, cali-racer, MikeW, rexload, slick, sackingz123, so-calsfinest, lindiz, yeamans17
                Sold to: timmy0tool, sackingz123, judonoh, jdmhondaman, jdmaccord91,Ofr
                mycb7.com
                Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by 1991exrs
                  well my oxygen sensour is gone could that be the problem ?
                  yeah that could be it, or a vacuum leak

SOLD!!
                  Boosted H22

Comment

Idle adjustment screw on the throttle body. Turn it.
                    IACV. Clean it.
                    o2 sensor... YOU NEED THAT! Get OEM Honda... I've heard more than one report of aftermarket (Bosch, mainly) o2 sensors not working correctly.
                    Are you using the H22 ECU? (it should be marked P13)

Also, please don't simply tell the noobs to search. At least offer them a bit of information to go on. When you're completely new, you don't even know what to search for!

Comment

Well we did kind of tell him to search for idle problems..."idle" being the keyword of the search. I wouldnt just say "search" you obviously have to give them some kind of start

SOLD!!
                      Boosted H22

Comment

Yeah, that's why I didn't delete anything... But anyone who reads what you say may feel that it's acceptable to just say "search" in the future.

Plus, the search function REALLY sucks!

Comment

Sorry bout that deev, I didn't realize it was the beginner forums until you said that

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                          where you been, is something wrong?
                          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

You guys weren't totally wrong... it's better than "search, noob!"

But it's best to try to give at least a start of a solution, if you don't want to go through the whole thing.

Plus, when someone DOES search, they're going to find more threads like these, that say "search" than they will threads with actual answers!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              You guys weren't totally wrong... it's better than "search, noob!"

But it's best to try to give at least a start of a solution, if you don't want to go through the whole thing.

Plus, when someone DOES search, they're going to find more threads like these, that say "search" than they will threads with actual answers!
                              X2, It usually takes at least 2-3 pages before you find what ur looking for, and usually they link you to other parts of the site...
                              Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
                              Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Working...
                              X