Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Building the bottom end for turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well finally i got the tank installed back into the car...

dont u just hate when ur underneath the car and something falls into urs eyes... that happened quite often...

i had to take the entire exhast system out in order to put the tank back...my moms bf and i did it by ourselves(install the tank, i took the exhast out)...

i also had to drain the remaining gas out the tank for weight reduction...got about two gallon containers full, two buckets, and one gas can...i gotta filter the gas then use it for the mower and moms car...its 93 octane...

heres just some random shots of the engine bay...

A wise man sees failure as progress...

Comment

hey this is way off topic, but could u take a closer pic of the dampener and its bracket orientation and bolt location

i ordered a bracket, but doesnt look likes it fits

oh yea, im doing a 5sp swap

damn, lovely build, good ideas for mine, WHENEVER i start it
      "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Comment

i wanted you to show me the way the dampener is set on the wheel-well, it just came to me when i saw the empty engine bay

sorry if that was WAY left-field
          "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Comment

Do you mean the mount? If you ordered a bracket, it'll need to be welded. The only thing that can be used for a 5 speed conversion without welding is the ESP mount... and that does fit.

Looks good so far, Ferg... clean that engine bay up while the motor is out! It'll make it so easy!

Comment

yeah imma get the whole car detailed...its gonna be done right cuz my friend has a detailing shop and his pressure washer is powered by diesel and the water gets super hot...it will make the old look like new...and he gots a very expensive Upholstery Cleaner which can get everything out of anything...you guys should check him out...
                his name is BILL SOTO...hes does anything from detailing to engine/tranny swaps... he works at Hy Way Detailing in Lumberton, NJ...609-267-8733

wow i sound like a commercial

Comment

A/C and Power Steering

today i took out the a/c and power steering piping and the a/c rad...does anybody need a used a/c kit or used power steering...

Comment

Originally posted by jyoungblood87
                    im thinking about turbo'ing my f22a6 motor...i want to make it somewhat turbo ready...meaning that i want it to handle about 12psi daily...i kno i have to rebuild the block, but does any body have any tips and/or suggest on wat i should go about building the block and wat engine parts they recommend...im also open to any other suggestions on preping my car for a turbo setup...
                    my spending limit is about 600 dollars on the engine...is that ok or am i just wasting my time...?

im just laughing about my original post about only spending $600 on this turbo setup...wow was i ignorant...

Comment

Mind if laugh at you too! All your hard work on the fuel pump, pulling the tank and exhaust was wasted. If you flip down the back seat and pull up the trunk carpet the fuel pump is directly below the high mount brake light. Im getting a good laugh though! Congradualatiosn for going at it the hard way!!!

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

and then the laughing stops........

if you look at this pic, if your talking about the metal plate thats right behind the seat, that only accesses the fuel level sending unit

nowhere near the ACTUAL fuel pump, for our yr accords, the didnt put the access panel like the 94-97 models did(i believe, i worked on my friends accord, forgot what yr it was but it was like that)

unless you actual create a door, panel, access hole; there's no way to get to it w/o dropping the tank

Comment

Originally posted by oranger
                          Mind if laugh at you too! All your hard work on the fuel pump, pulling the tank and exhaust was wasted. If you flip down the back seat and pull up the trunk carpet the fuel pump is directly below the high mount brake light. Im getting a good laugh though! Congradualatiosn for going at it the hard way!!!

wow ur an unexperienced person...its kinda funny when person *coughorangercough* calls someone an idoit about something...and the person *coughorangercough* turns out to be wrong and they dont know it...

thanks for clearifying m-tec93accord...

Comment

just Letting You Guys Know That I Am Selling The Build...

Block, Rods, Pistons, Turbo And All...

Comment

Bump

Comment

Why did you bump this? This isn't a for sale thread. If you want to sell your shit, post it in the classifieds.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                                X