Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

91 Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 Exhaust

I need to find a picture of a full exhaust from the headers to the muffler for a 91 accord 2-Door.

Thanks,
    Pete

Why a picture? Ebay? They usually have picturs of a full system.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Yeah i got a picture. I needed to know where the cat was located exactly on the exhaust. Apparently the accord I just bought does not have a cat which i need for an e-check

Comment

Between the downpipe and where the rest of the exhaust piping goes. Or basically after the downpipe.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Why wouldnt you have a cat, who sells you a car without a cat and dosnt tell you it dosnt have a cat.. ebay sells cheap ass cats for $30, they work and should pass a emissions test if everything else in your car is in good working condition.

From the engine... header/ downpipe and flex pipe / cat / resonator / tail pipe / muffler

(every where there is a "/" there is a break in the pipe where the previous part bolts to the next)

header: bolts directly to the engine

Downpipe: bolts to the header, goes from the header to under the engine. Includes a flex pipe (looks like braded metal)

Cat: bolted on right after the flex pipe

Resonator: Bolted to the cat first part is shaped like the cat and can run all the way to about where the rear tire is.

Tailpipe: Bolted to the resonator. Can include a muffler welded on.

Muffler: either bolted or welded onto the tailpipe

This image has been edited, and represents my own artistic work. Ill take it down if needed.
          I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

That is not a cat in that picture. It is a mini resonator. If you want a cheap cat get a carsound off ebaythey are like 60 or so shipped. Those lil resonators wont let you pass smog. They act like a test pipe which is mostly illegal wherever emissions testing is.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

It depends on the dealer, some are test pipes some are cats. Look for a dot approved or iso9006 aproved cat. Should have a sticker on the cat if im not mistaken.
              I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

Well the previous owner did not tell me that he replaced the cat with a straight pipe which he did a horribe job welding so it leaks. Although I cannot complain I did get a good deal on the car. Theres a cheap shop around by me that does cats for cheap I guess so I'm just gonna go through them. Thanks though guys.

Pete

Comment

Working...
                X