Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

h23 into a cb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h23 into a cb

Hey wassup I am a newcommer to the honda game I just aquired a 92 4dr cb and was thinking about swapping a h23 into it and I was wondering what exactly do need to swap it (do i need special mounts, do I have to adjust the wiring harness, and are some the fseries part interchangeable with the h23)...all input is greatly appreciated...thx

you only need one thing the search button. there is a complete write up on it.

PS- its a good swap and a great platform for turbo'ing

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
      you only need one thing the search button. there is a complete write up on it.

PS- its a good swap and a great platform for turbo'ing
      Where is this write up that you are talking about?

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=8873
        My Members Ride Thread

Comment

H23 is good but there's little aftermarket for it.
          If you do boost, I reccomend rebuilding the F22 because the iron block holds boost better than the aluminum H23 block. Also, you can't use forged pistons in an H23. If you're just looking to swap in more power and not tinker, I reccomend it, but reccomend an H22 over the H23.

Comment

thx alot for your input...I am just wondering because I am gettin the motor tranny and ecu for under 6 hundred so that's why I am wondering how hard is it to do it

Comment

after reading the info provided in that thread it seems that it doesn't mention anything about the h23 swap...the only thing that I am really concerned about can I use the stock accord mounts on to the h23 or do I have to drill new holes on to them please lmk

Comment

JE Pistons do make pistons for the H23
                http://www.lightningmotorsports.com/jepistons.htm
                i do have a h23 with turbo. 8psi all day. loves it. f22 tranny. h23 block is stronger cuz of the closed deck design.

ARIAS PISTONS
                Honda H23A1 2.3L DOHC Non-VTEC 92-95 Prelude
                Stock Bore: 3.425, 87mm Stroke: 3.740 Rod Length: 5.571 Head cc: 50.0 Gasket: .028 Deck: .005
                Bore Comp. Dome Compression RatioComp. Gram Piston Set Single Cyl
                in/mm Height CC w/ Stock Head Wt. (Pins, Rings and Lox) Replacement Ring Set
                Dish top | Turbo/Nitrous
                3.445 / 87.50 1.200 -15 9.2 330
                $595.00 ea.

$24.00

Flat top | All motor/Nitrous
                3.445 / 87.50 1.200 -4.2 10.7 330
                $595.00 ea.

$24.00

Dome top | All Motor
                3.445 / 87.50 1.200 6 12 313
                $595.00 ea.

$24.00
                Last edited by oneoffaccord; 04-08-2007, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Instead of swappin the whole motor cant you just do a head swap by putting on an h23 head on the f22 block i am pretty damn sure they are interchangeable

GOT BOOST???

massive part out on accord almost everything is going

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125294

Comment

Originally posted by Dep22build
                    Instead of swappin the whole motor cant you just do a head swap by putting on an h23 head on the f22 block i am pretty damn sure they are interchangeable
                    Is that possible? isn't that alot of work? wouldn't I have a problem timing that thing?

Comment

Working...
                    X