Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Turbo H22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbo H22

Is there a sticky or can anybody tell me the step by step performance upgrades that lead to nicely turbo charged H22?

Research!!
    DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

A determination of whether you wish to maintain your a/c and p/s is crucial. This would determine twhich turbo manifold you will use. There are many member ride threads you can view on tyhis forum in addition to my thread such as Accord_SIR, DutchAccord, etc.

If you want a kit you may checkout the Rev Hard Turbo Kits or just purchase their manifold and purchase everything separtely to do your own custome kit. One manifold that is pretty good and inexpensive is the Tev Hard tubular manifold.

Also I would purchase Rev Hard products from Camp 1320 or Camp1320 for better pricing.

Last you may view the thread of a turbo H22 Prelude from this area on page 2 of link below for MD23vtec . This guy is using the Rev Hard tubular manifold also.
      Last edited by kamaccord; 03-06-2007, 11:55 PM.
      600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

To properly turbo an H22, it's best to upgrade the internals with forged parts. That is a bit difficult, however, as most aftermarket forged pistons are not compatible with the H22's sleeves. Mahle Gold Series are probably the most common compatible pistons. The stock sleeves will probably hold a fair amount of boost, but if you want to go for REALLY high horsepower (like kamaccord here...) getting the block fully sleeved by a company like Darton or Golden Eagle would be smart.

I have discussed a turbo H22 build with Accord_SiR. He's probably had a turbo H22 longer than anyone else on this site. We arrived at a starting cost of about $10,000 when all is said and done. I kept trying to figure out shortcuts, and he would shoot down every idea I threw at him... You can't cut corners, or you're going to end up with a pile of scrap metal.

Comment

Working...
        X