Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Factory or Aftermarket LSD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Factory or Aftermarket LSD

Has anyone who used an OBX or other aftermarket LSD ever had problems? Should wait to get the stock LSD with my H22 (like 3 weeks out) or get a nonLSD with the H22 (now) and add an aftermarket one.
    My Ride

Search OBX LSD on here. There are like 4 people running them. All of them seem to be satisfied with it so far.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

ill wait to get the factory one. i just got on the waiting list for $2530 shipped to WA. Steve said it would take about 3 weeks but Im totally ready. like 4 years of waiting and its only a few weeks out
      My Ride

Comment

damn, well if you're spending that much money I would have said get a stock tranny plus a quiafe diff. and an M-factory final drive gearset.
        www.roskoracing.com << Euro-R manifolds/adapters and H22 parts

>>check out my H23vtec build thread...
        http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2030543

Comment

spending that much money?, $2350 is how much a stock h22 with tranny is shipped, lol. If steve (HMO steve right?) has a tranny with a lsd get that its like 250 extra right?. Cant beat OEM quality and reliability.
          Originally posted by deevergote
          ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
          Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
          Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
          04 WRX stg 2 sedan
          Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

maybe you're looking in the wrong places haha. ever checked out gearspeed? they have oem remanufactured trannys starting at $750 with a 2 year warranty. its www.gearspeedinc.com

Or you could pick up a used tranny for 250-500 and rebuild it yourself

Comment

haha, didn't realize he was getting the motor with it too lol

Comment

nice .hope it all works out 4 you ..can't wait till i can get me a v tec

Only Hard Thing is Keeping it Clean
                my ride

Comment

Yeah get a tranny and just send it to gearspeed. Nothing beats a quaife.

Comment

thats alot of cash for a tranny good luck
                    93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

Comment

it's actually the jdm h22a with the factory LSD shipped for $2500. stock rock-it is the way to go
                      My Ride

Comment

You have to get on a waiting list? cause im a get one but haven't called did u pay upfront

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                        UPDATED NEW PICS!!!

Comment

yea there were 2 people who prepaid already infront of me so I prepaid to get on the list. Steve (from hmotors) said that he will get a shippment of the 7th and then another shippment 2 weeks later so I should have it by the end of march at the latest. If you want one without the LSD then he has then in stock (like 3 or 4) but to get the LSD I would suggest getting on the list if you want it from hmotors
                          My Ride

Comment

Working...
                          X