Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

I need advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need advise

what is another way to make my ride faster? i mean i have a k&n intake, headers and an exhaust system but what else can I do? I'm thought about just rebuilding the engine or just doing a swap. What do you guys recommend me doing? Thanx
    Last edited by mY93sFaSt; 02-21-2007, 01:20 AM.

There is alot you can do.....

but as an old friend used to say to me..

Speed costs money, kid. How fast do you want to go?

With that said, You can take your car to an engine builder...and have alot of work done, with head work, larger pistons, mess with your compression, ect...

chip and tune your ecu.

You can turbo it... supercharge it, NOS it.

you can SWAP it, and still want to do all the other stuff, because it still wont be "SUPER FAST"

basically what do you want for your car? if you want a 10 sec. car, I dont know what to tell ya.

You have done all the basic stuff to gain performance, now the rest either costs ALOT of money, or will take ALOT of time..

Speed costs money, kid. How fast do you want to go?

Comment

an ecu from a prelude with a f22 and the cam to, that will give you better performance.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord
        an ecu from a prelude with a f22 and the cam to, that will give you better performance.
        on 2nd thought a delta cam would be better but if money is a big deal stay with the cam from the prelude. Also is your accord a EX...LX...DX?? If your an EX then that will max you out to a point if your an LX or DX get secouldary baffles (or butterflys...I forget what there called) but that will give you maybe 10 hp.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Turbo!!!!!

Comment

h23 intake manifold, a cam regrind....both pretty cheap easy bolt-ons
            My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ceelooboob
              h23 intake manifold, a cam regrind....both pretty cheap easy bolt-ons

X2!!!

Comment

nitrous

Comment

Originally posted by ceelooboob
                  h23 intake manifold
                  I have one I am trying to sell.

You gotta be more specific with us when it comes to questions like this. What kind of money are you looking to spend? What kind of setup are you wanting to put together (Drag? AutoX? Fast Daily Driver?) Later

Comment

If you really want some noticeable power there's a few things that can be done, but it does cost money.
                    -h22 swap
                    -turbo the f
                    -spray the f
                    -turbo the h (if you swap)
                    -spray the h (" ")
                    -N/A build up the h

There's obviously a lot more you can do, but pick and choose from one of the above and have fun

SOLD!!
                    Boosted H22
                    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

well, since our cb7s arent the lightes hondas out their you can shave of few couple hundred pounds of it. the f22 motor are okay engines its just that our car is too heavy so what I would do is take of these things and Ill garantee that youll shave of your time at the 1/4 mile.
                      1.spare tire
                      2.power steering pump and componenets
                      3. air conditioning components
                      4.sound deadening materials specially in trunk. like the board thats on top of the spare tire.
                      5. lighter rims and tires( if possible smaller)
                      6. if possible remove back seat and passenger seat
                      7. remove side trims
                      8. full aftermarket exhaust wich are lighter than the stock metal pipe and crap
                      9. replace car parts with carbon fiber of course, that is if you have the money t cough up. lol
                      10. the most important one of all is go to the gym and shave of a few pounds, lol I found that if you weigh less than 150 lbs you have better chance of winning a race, lol not really.
                      since you already have bolt ons, most likely your engine is running rich so to tune that up is to get a tuneable ecu for your F22.

let me know if this was helpfull.

Comment

rearseat of, lighter racing seats, sell all your electric accessories & original parts for funding the SPEED

Member's Ride thread

Comment

I recommend you to be more specific on your questioning.

I recommend you give us a budget.

I recommend you tell us how fast you want it.

I recommend you tell us where you want the power in powerband.

I recommend you tell us what your goals are (ie autocross, drag, DD etc).

This question have been asked numerous time and numerous different answers were given. Do more reading.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18
                            I recommend you to be more specific on your questioning.

I recommend you give us a budget.

I recommend you tell us how fast you want it.

I recommend you tell us where you want the power in powerband.

I recommend you tell us what your goals are (ie autocross, drag, DD etc).

This question have been asked numerous time and numerous different answers were given. Do more reading.
                            true true
                            (I think hes gone though)

Comment

*cough* search *cough*
                              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                              Disregard females, acquire currency
                              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Working...
                              X