Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 3 hondas wont start......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 3 hondas wont start......

My 90 4dr EX wouldnt start after sitting for about 2 months and the owner said it ran fine b4 that but it just ran out of gas. I cannot hear a fule pump on that one though and its not throwing codes anymore. (Ireplaced the plugs and wires and it wasnt throwing any codes after that accept IAC which isnt my prob. So anyway b4 I came to my sences and listned for the fule pump I grabbed my working dizzy from my 91 EX-R which also had ran out of gas(what can I say im cheap with gas) And now with a good dizzy in it and with the wiring order rite now my exr wont start. They both do the exact same thing but I really do think the fule pumps gone on my 4dr. But im going to change out and ECU just incase first rather then going through the trouble of taking down the tank and pump out of my parts car and then doing the same on my brown car then putting it back up lol,. But Id imagine I will have to do this. Also I jumped the cel code wire on my EXR and the engine light just comes on and goes off. Also Have a 91 civic hatch that ran out of gas and ran b4 we let it sit for a month or so, I thought the altornator pully seized but Its just making some crazy noises like its trying to turn over and somtimes almost does......the dizzy on that was replaced with a second hand one and seemed to have simalr symptoms of when it wouldnt start

Dont really know what to say besides, that sucks and you should buy some gas once and awhile.
    H22-T FTW!!!

Comment

try this: turn the key to on. watch the check engine light. when it goes out listen for a click. if you dont hear a click then your main relay may be bad. if it clicks then just keep turning the key from off to on about three or four times, each time wait until the cel light cuts off. if you ran them out of gas then there may not be any fuel in the lines. this process will pump fuel all the way trough the lines. after you have done this, try starting the car.
      Sig removed due to excessive size

Comment

Im beginning to think no one knows anything for certian on this site. Ive owned 6 accords and a civic and Trouble shooting has never been a problem. I just ask the question for past experinces or if you know a fact then point it out. But dont keep geussing.....Ive tried all the basics, and I know what priming the system is I prime my car at least once b4 every time I start it. I dont have a gauge to check my fule pressure at my fule rails but there is fule in both of them. The cars dont seem to throw any codes the engine light just comes on then shuts off even when its tripped. I already said I replaced the main relay with a working one and that is not the problem......I know what "could" be the problem......And I have the factory honda servise manual but somones experience that is simalar mite help. Ive read every topic on here reguarding cars not starting and its always somthing stupid. I have new plugs wires dizzy cap and rotor main relay new fule filter and a working fule pump in my EXR and it worked just fine a week or so ago when I took the dizzy of that to put on the EX.

Comment

i appologise for not being able to help but thats no reason to thoes who are trying to help. your a "newcomer" to this site, how are we supposed to know what you do and do not already know???
          Sig removed due to excessive size

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Junkie
            i appologise for not being able to help but thats no reason to thoes who are trying to help. your a "newcomer" to this site, how are we supposed to know what you do and do not already know???
            Thanks if you are going to ask a question then people can only give you suggestions on what to try. So don't get mad a people trying to help.
            AMMO IYAAYAS

Comment

Sorry about that I think I may have came off to have looked to be putting your ideas and help down., I very much apreshate it but this is my second post on the subject and Id really only like somone to answer if they have had there car not start for some reason or another I wouldnt just geuss at somthing if somone asked me , Id tell you I dont know. lol but yea sorry Im not retarted when it comes to these cars Ive been on here for about 4 years I just didnt post and I had some issues where I had registerd and forgotten my pass so I couldnt register again as I only have the 1 email lol. But ya the 4dr EX was the one I just bought it had been sitting for about 2 months but was a daily driver b4 that. I really cant hear a fule pump but i fiugerd it would throw a code for fule supply but its not. None the less Im going to take the tank down check the pump if its gone I have abotu 3-4 of eveything in both 5spd and auto lol, so I will just throw up my bran new tank I have around while im at it and put the almost new pump in. Then I geuss a good half a tank or more sould be good enough to reach a proper fule pressure in the lines as im thinking theres a lack of pressure in my lines due to the insaficient amound of fule I have in there.....honestly he sat it there bone dry and I put 5 bucks in it lol(he just said it was low on fule) As for my EXR same deal 5 bucks er so I tried and the lines have been dry for prob 2 weeks so im going to get some gas and check from fule pressure in both of them. Thanks for any help

Comment

I have no idea whats wrong. but its FUEL not fule. how can anyone take your seriosly when you cant even spell a simple word? I know its the internet at all, theres a new way to say lots of words like a distributer is commenly just called a dizzy. but thats just a shortening. you keep saying fule instead of FUEL I think your just a FOOL!
                '90 Accord LX, 5spd.

Comment

CrazyGuy, maybe you should correct your own spelling and grammar before you go correcting others. Everyone knows what he means by saying "Fule." You are only making yourself look just as much as a fool. Just my .02 cents....

Comment

im sure I make some spelling errors, however I do try my best. my grammer though is not usually the greatest, 12 years of that crap in school and the internet is the only place I get to use any of it *shrugs*. im not usually one that will say anything about word changes because like I usually say "its the internet, get used to it" but I have never ever read somewhere where someone refered to fuel as fule. word shortenings are usually the norm, or acronyms, but to completly completly change the word. in my semi awake state of mind I had no idea what fule was.
                    '90 Accord LX, 5spd.

Comment

It doesn't matter what your excuses are, you can't really correct people for the same shit that you yourself do. It's really funny how you correct someone, then when you're put back in your place, you come up with a series of lame ass excuses.

Comment

meh. you've added no usefull content to this thread before I added my uselessness so I really dont give a crap about what you say.
                        '90 Accord LX, 5spd.

Comment

ok maybe this guy shouldnt have ranted about his problems and we " Honda " people who try to help out one another to be nice.

besides the tread starter talks too much... he should calm down and then get on the computer b4 starting a net war. I'm wasting my knowledge reading junk.
                          Show:94 Honda Accord Ex-L Coupe

Daily :boosted '94 Volvo 855 T-5 Wagon

Member # 666
                          --------------------------------------------------

Comment

why dont yas both shut up if your not contributing anything useful to this topic...argue threw pm's or something

Comment

Nah it's cool, I lost all hope this morning, continue on with the fuel problem and goodluck hope it works out well.

Comment

Working...
                              X