Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

ATTN Canadian CB7ers! Exhaust Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATTN Canadian CB7ers! Exhaust Help!

Guys! I need your help.....just driving somewhere tonight and my exhaust pipe busted just on the muffler side of the cat..... it looks like there's no way to patch it back together..... can anyone tell me of a good place in the GTA to go for a cat-back like Apexi WS2 or Greddy or something? I'm going to do some research tonight and try to find a place, but if any of you local tuners know of a good place where I can go and pick up a whole cat-back tomorrow, then I can get it fixed right away.....cops in B-town aren't too friendly about exhaust noise.....I can't drive around like this for long and I have the day off tomorrow to go get what I need.....

HELP ME OUT PLS! thanx in advance!

(And sorry to the rest of the board, I will be more than happy to ditch this thread as soon as I get some helpful responses)
    1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

One find a muffler shop if your desperate. Cat-back cheap on ebay quickest way. Unless you have like 500 or so to shell out for an apexi or rsr do that. But when you say drop did the flange fall off too.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

why dont you look up a few shops in a phone book and call and get quotes....

and then ask around?!?!

Why two threads? one would suffice...

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        One find a muffler shop if your desperate. Cat-back cheap on ebay quickest way. Unless you have like 500 or so to shell out for an apexi or rsr do that. But when you say drop did the flange fall off too.
        well, i was planning in the extremely near future to do an exhaust cat-back like an ApexiWS2, so it just seems like now is a good time if i can get the parts together immediately. I can't drive it around as it is right now, i'll get raped by the police around here. And the line was semi rotted right at the cat, it busted off there, its too rusted to clean up and weld back on, I did that route before on my last vehicle.

And Ralphie, I'm sorry to do more than one thread, I just really would like some support from the guys in my area on this site, of which there are quite a few....I'm sure its a pain in the ass, but I'd really like to get my shit together as soon as possible so I can fix it immediately. Apologies

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
          actually i counted 3

yea i just noticed...someone went a lil crazy tonight....

Comment

one tread mangelo or else peeps get panties in a knot.

tryt hottexhaust.com thats where i bought my magnaflow catback, I highly reccommend just waiting to get your catback dont fix it with more shitty aluminized piping...even if it means taking the bus for awhile.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
              one tread mangelo or else peeps get panties in a knot.

tryt hottexhaust.com thats where i bought my magnaflow catback, I highly reccommend just waiting to get your catback dont fix it with more shitty aluminized piping...even if it means taking the bus for awhile.
              Thanks man, I knew the TO peeps would chime in after I got made fun of for awhile.....I would've liked to put it in just the Canada forum in the Regional, but that section isn't browsed enough. Appreciate your suggestion. I really don't want to waste anymore money on an exhaust I dont want, so I'd like to jump right on a quality cat-back since that's exactly what I need right now! Thanks again.....did you order online from them? I'm really hoping to find a place that'll have the part locally so I can just pick it up and get it installed pronto.

Comment

Get a hold of JRP in Mississauga...here's their info...they are the major distributor in Canada for performance parts...they'll help u with Apexi WS2 and Greddy...

www.jrponline.com

Head Office Canada

2344 South Sheridan Way
                Mississauga, ON, Canada

Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm EST
                Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm EST

Tel: (905) 822-7223
                Fax: (905) 822-5508

But if you want a real quality system...RSR Exmag (I would get this before you get a Greddy Evo2)(about $1000CDN) u can try

Level Automotive Ltd
                Click Here: Next Level Automotive Ltd. Info
                Address : 43 Six Point Road, Etobicoke, ON M8Z 2X3
                Telephone : 416-259-6500 Free Call
                Category : Automobile Repairing & Service, Automobile-Performance, Racing & Sports Car Equipment & Accessories, Automobile Parts & Supplies New
                Last edited by lokuputha; 02-02-2007, 12:06 AM.
                DEVOTE

Comment

yeah i did order it from there....best price I could fine...from my experience JRP is way overpriced.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                  "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                  "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Working...
                  X