Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

custom s/c for a f22xx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

custom s/c for a f22xx

i was just wondering if anyone ever considered this....i am thinking about it but just wanted to see what people thought of it
    TEH SICKNESS IS RISING

what is a s/c?
    turbo h22 tein ridin Accord guy... from AccordT****.com
    smarter than local dyno tuners..
    my car in 2004~05<br>
    i love this red font

my car blew up! in May 07'

Comment

s/c=supercharger

its been considered and its been deemed to complicated to do, you have to push the firewall back to fit a jackson racing type one.

Comment

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.p...percharger+f22

Comment

Someone on HT did it on an F22b2. I forgot what he sourced the parts out of but it was a DIY.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

im gonna start installing a s/c on mine im gonna get one off of a early 90's thunderbird and my best friend will tune with chrome pro! im gonna make it so i can turn it on and off so its not on all the time tell me what u think!
            (\__/)
            (O.o )
            (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

The only possible solution to the roots type supercharger clearance issue I see is if you get a centrifugal supercharger and attach it on the side where the battery now is located...this would of course involve relocating the battery and the coolant lines....but its doable... definitely a good DIY

BTW will the Thunderbird supercharger fit between the engine and the firewall?

Keep us posted....
              DEVOTE

Comment

Actually, it's possible to fit a centrifugal supercharger where the AC is located, I believe. Custom brackets will be necessary, but it should fit. Wikkedv16 said he had fitted a mercedes supercharger (one made for a 2.0L, I think) and it would probably work. He never actually ran the motor with it though.

I want to put a Procharger on my H22.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

I want to put a Procharger on my H22.
                  Hey wasn't that Procharger Truck and trailer stolen in Los Vegas a while ago...u should be able to find some cheap parts on ebay
                  DEVOTE

Comment

If you were to mount a centrifugal and you didnt have PS I would think you can prob modify that PS bracket to accompany the centrifugal for the ride. That wouldnt be a bad idea but tahts just me. Plus the radiator hoses are right there.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

ADDon

I think the best DIY is around the AC area. Isn't the cobalt ss Setup similar?

Comment

nah the cobalt ss/redline are roots style and in place of the IM.....i am thinking that it would be way too much work!
                        TEH SICKNESS IS RISING

Comment

oo ok

Comment

Working...
                          X