Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Part number for tail light gasket? (between light and body?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part number for tail light gasket? (between light and body?)

My tails leak, and I drained them but they took on water again, and that was with me using a whole tube of silicone to seak it. so it seems the foam gaskets that go between the lights and the body are bad.

I had so much water that I started growing algae or some plants in them, Im anal about things being as perfect as possible, so I had to shell out $70 for better used ones, and I don;t want these to get ruined either.

The dealer wants $20 a piece for them, I'll have to get them as a last resort, but does anyone have their part number, and know where I could get them from online? HJopefully a bit cheaper, because they are literally foam like and cost probably 5 cents, but they want $40 for 2.
    1993 Honda Accord EX-R Coupe Granada Black Pearl
    ///Alpine CDA-9847 Head Unit
    OBX Pedals, stock air box, Ebay headers, Stock dual tipped muffler. Emblems removed, grill chrome painted black.

1993 Kawasaki EX500 Flat Black. First Bike.

Originally posted by Mjfan12
    My tails leak, and I drained them but they took on water again, and that was with me using a whole tube of silicone to seak it. so it seems the foam gaskets that go between the lights and the body are bad.

I had so much water that I started growing algae or some plants in them, Im anal about things being as perfect as possible, so I had to shell out $70 for better used ones, and I don;t want these to get ruined either.

The dealer wants $20 a piece for them, I'll have to get them as a last resort, but does anyone have their part number, and know where I could get them from online? HJopefully a bit cheaper, because they are literally foam like and cost probably 5 cents, but they want $40 for 2.
    this is my advice ...

....................... My Ride .......................

Comment

Originally posted by Punky
      this is my advice ...
      I'd love to get those lights, but I'm broke and want to save as much as possible, and I already bought good condition stock lights. Add to the fact I have a coupe and I would need to get a sedan trunk which is another $100 at least, so it's not worth it.

$40<$100+
      OBX Pedals, stock air box, Ebay headers, Stock dual tipped muffler. Emblems removed, grill chrome painted black.

Comment

If you end up lookin for a new pair of tails then PM me. I have a new set of black altezza/euro tails for a 9293. I live in Chicago too so you deal locally. PM me with an offer if your interested and want more info.

If you are looking for a tail light gasket for almost free, try the salvage yards around here, the have them.

Comment

well the part number depends on the year your CB is.

for 92/93

outer gasket=33505-SM4-013
          inner gasket= 34153-SM4-013

for 90/91

outer gasket= 33503-SM4-003
          inner gasket= 34153-SM4-003

there ya go. those are the HONDA part #s
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
            well the part number depends on the year your CB is.

for 92/93

outer gasket=33505-SM4-013
            inner gasket= 34153-SM4-013

for 90/91

outer gasket= 33503-SM4-003
            inner gasket= 34153-SM4-003

there ya go. those are the HONDA part #s
            I have a 93 coupe.

the inner means on the trunk lid right? because those lights are fine, no leakage, I only have issues with the outer curved lights.

thanks for the numbers

Comment

try this majestic
              My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mjfan12
                I have a 93 coupe.

the inner means on the trunk lid right? because those lights are fine, no leakage, I only have issues with the outer curved lights.

thanks for the numbers
                yes inners are on the trunk lid.
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I can get them from majestic for you.

Its right down the st from me

Comment

i checked majestic, but its pretty much the same price as me going to my local dealer. They say $32, but 5 for handling, 8 for shipping, and its 43. local dealer wants 40, save me 2 bucks.

Seems as if thats my only option, thanks for the part numbers, I could get them from a junkyard but they would be worn out and I won;t have a guarantee that they would work. with brand new they will work.

Comment

Working...
                    X