Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Catback exhaust buying help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catback exhaust buying help?

hey whats up fellow drivers i need your opinions on an exhaust i found on ebay it has eveything from the headers to the silencer and looks very nice

N1 Exhaust

any suggestions would really help the reason im looking on ebay for something cheap is my finacial situation Thanks
    "Back in the cb7 game"

As for how it will sound I do not know. But you can try it. The only company on ebay that I would buy exhaust from is Tsudo/Megan but thats me.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

My catback is a Tsudo Fireball style. I know there are a few other people on here that also have the Tsudo Fireball setup. I like it and dont have any complaints about the sound. I still need to get a video of the exhaust note. Maybe tomorrow, too dark out now. Later

Comment

hmmm i wouldnt trust it man. i say get the DC sports header, whatever muffler u want, and a megan racing cat. if u want, u could also make your own piping as well.
        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
        Disregard females, acquire currency
        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
          My catback is a Tsudo Fireball style. I know there are a few other people on here that also have the Tsudo Fireball setup. I like it and dont have any complaints about the sound. I still need to get a video of the exhaust note. Maybe tomorrow, too dark out now. Later
          yea thanks it says its a HKS style catback a sound clip would be good.
          "Back in the cb7 game"

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
            hmmm i wouldnt trust it man. i say get the DC sports header, whatever muffler u want, and a megan racing cat. if u want, u could also make your own piping as well.
            i would love to do that but i know thats going to cost alot more and right now i cant afford to spend alot i gotta son to spoil
            "Back in the cb7 game"

Comment

haha, cool man. u could always wait. but if u get that, it might fit. and even if it doesnt, if ur willing to put in some time fabbing up ur own parts, or modifying whats on it, im sure you can make it all fit! good luck!!
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

haha, cool man. u could always wait. but if u get that, it might fit. and even if it doesnt, if ur willing to put in some time fabbing up ur own parts, or modifying whats on it, im sure you can make it all fit! good luck!!
                im all for getting my hands dirty lol
                "Back in the cb7 game"

Comment

then what are you waiting on?!?!? (besides daylight lol) order it and if it dont work MAKE IT!!!! haha

Comment

then what are you waiting on?!?!? (besides daylight lol) order it and if it dont work MAKE IT!!!! haha
                    lol shit you know what just because you told me too im going to order it not now but right now!!! may the force be with me
                    "Back in the cb7 game"

Comment

ima out bid you!!!!! haha, nah, keep me updated on how it goes, i may cut off my fire ball sell it and get one as well.

Comment

ima out bid you!!!!! haha, nah, keep me updated on how it goes, i may cut off my fire ball sell it and get one as well.
                        alright thanks ill let you know how it goes
                        "Back in the cb7 game"

Comment

if your goin for cheap, just get a megan racing header for like 150 from optionimports.com or whoever sells them. then a ebay test pipe for like 30. and then go to a local muffler shop and have them put an exhaust on for you for like 200 at the max so it would cost you around 400 dollars at the max for a good setup.
                          I won a game of connect four in only three moves
                          <br>
                          http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j173/thisiskev6/car/?action=view&current=stuffcar014.jpg

<br>
                          http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j173/thisiskev6/car/?action=view&current=stuffcar010.jpg

Comment

I don't know, china is getting pretty good at making things like exausts, and it is all stainless. To put it simply, you couldn't even buy the materials to make it here in america.

Comment

Working...
                            X