Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

f22a camshaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22a camshaft

Where should I look to get a performance cam and valve springs for my cb and about how much should I expect to pay?
    R.I.P. CB7; hello spec-v!

Member's Ride
    FS thread: full part-out

Help me with my spec-V fund, buy my stuff!!!
    Degree of rice and performability are inversely related.

delta 272 would be one of the cheapest upgrades.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by b-bomb
      Where should I look to get a performance cam and valve springs for my cb and about how much should I expect to pay?

what kind of valve train you lookin for??

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

Originally posted by LOGICx420x
        what kind of valve train you lookin for??
        I dunno. Just a decent upgrade from stock thats not TOO expensive. There's a cam on ebay for like $300 and I'm not sure if its a decent price or a good cam or anything.

Member's Ride

Comment

delta 272 regrind cost around $100 no need for upgraded valvetrain and is a pretty good upgrade
          My Members Ride Thread

Comment

i tried looking for one bc my cam broke and all i found was 1 performance one. $300 on ebay and it was the only camshaft period. stock ones are 350 from honda.
            Sig removed due to excessive size

Comment

Originally posted by ceelooboob
              delta 272 regrind cost around $100 no need for upgraded valvetrain and is a pretty good upgrade
              Is there a specific website you would recommend? or should I just look it up online?

Member's Ride

Comment

http://www.deltacam.com/

Comment

Might be a good idea to buy a spare cam to send out to delta to get regrinded..so u dont have any down time...i bought a spare cam from some one on this site for like 30 bucks and i sent that one out like a week ago to them...They received it yesterday and sent back to me today...so its like one day service...came out to like 110 total....brownlx posted the site
                  My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ceelooboob
                    Might be a good idea to buy a spare cam to send out to delta to get regrinded..so u dont have any down time...i bought a spare cam from some one on this site for like 30 bucks and i sent that one out like a week ago to them...They received it yesterday and sent back to me today...so its like one day service...came out to like 110 total....brownlx posted the site
                    Thanks. That seems like a pretty decent site. You have to let me know how well it works when you get it installed.

Member's Ride

Comment

Working...
                    X