Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

f22b head on f22a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22b head on f22a

wait a min wait a min wait a min... i jus read a thread that says that the f22b DOHC head can be put on a f22a block.... is this true? i was gonna do a complete swap 2 f22b but im guessin the head would be alot cheaper swap and my motor is in great shape although 100+ miles. PLZ SOME1 HELP... IS THIS TRUE?? if so im just gonna get the head and rebuild the entire motor. from bottom 2 top. Also do you get the f22b power gains? and i have a f22a4 block so does that make a diff from the a1
    1990 Accord EX Sold
    1995 Accord LX V6 Stored
    1999 Accord LX Daily Driver

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...head+f22+block

Search and yee shall find!
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

i read this and isnt the f22a intake manifold compatable with the f22b head?
      1990 Accord EX Sold
      1995 Accord LX V6 Stored
      1999 Accord LX Daily Driver

Comment

no the intake is not compatable v-tech silinod is in the way

Comment

He isn't talking about the F22B1 single vtec

Comment

Originally posted by gman2801
            no the intake is not compatable v-tech silinod is in the way
            .....Re-read it again. F22B DOHC not SOHC. Its VTEC not V-TECH

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
              .....Re-read it again. F22B DOHC not SOHC. Its VTEC not V-TECH
              Yo you know that this about the millionth person to refer to vtec motors as phones....... My new born son is rockin v-tech,,,,,, v-tech toys that is ....... please people I know some of you are new,,,, but plz search it if your not sure what it is or how to spell it,,,, it's annoying ....

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

everything from the f22ax will swap onto the f22b dohc BLOCK. anything from the h23 head will swap onto the f22b dohc HEAD.

the gains arent as great as a full h23 or f22b dohc due to the compression differences, but the head swap alone is still a good gain.

also, unless you can get it for under 350, it wont be worth it. just stick with an f22b dohc.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

what about

Ok but what about the F22B Dohc Non Vtec, Will that head swap str8 on the A4 wit minor Mods?

Comment

he IS talking about the f22b dohc head on the f22a block.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

my bad

Comment

Working...
                      X