Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

should i or should not.... turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should i or should not.... turbo

i have a f22a and i want more speed should i get parts and put together a turbo and incooler... or save up money and just get a h22 a put few mods on it

just love and be loved in returned

turbo fans will say turbo, na fans will say h22.
    i would seriously just research and see whats more your style. each style is different, and each has its pros and cons. either way is viable, and i am personally going turbo.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

well i am a turbo fan so i am definitely going to have to say turbo! the way i see it, you can get the same horsepower on low psi as an H22 swap. but the best part about the situation is when you get tired of having ONLY 200hp, turn up the boost babay!

Comment

I say turbo i have the same engine n thats what im working on doing now
        vouches --> mj1220mj,Trickedaccord92, Maple 50175, Customlowz, 92lx

Comment

N/A all the way! rofl... ur answers are gonna be soo biased. almost not even worth asking sometimes...just go with what u feel.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

you can do both.

build your engine with high compression, hogged out head and IM, mean ass cams. Then boost it.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

get h22 go NA
              when you get bored or a need for speed.
              bost the H
              uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

wow thanks for the help but i have been thinking about it and for the money you can get more out of a turbo than a h22 i was offered a h23 and some friends of mine (civic lovers boo that) said that was a bad engine and look on this sit i wish i took that car it was a 97 with like 56000 mile and only 600 because she lost the title. all well you learn! but i think i can get a tubro set for little over 500 and do some pretty cool customs

just love and be loved in returned

Comment

if your not going to build your engine for boost, dont boost it. Go all motor. save up for an h22.
                  if you got something smart to say, guess what, i dont care.

Comment

cheap boost is fun, but safe boost is best.

just because he doesnt build doesnt mean it wont last. that depends on how he takes care of the engine and turbo.

turbo, do it do it!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i vote for h22 WITH turbo!!!!! ^_^
                      (\__/)
                      (O.o )
                      (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

I say do your homework, and expect to spend ALOT of time and money on a turbo car. Also there is way more upkeep with a turbo car and then the tunning. You have to be ready for all these things before you can turbo. I mean yeah i love my turbo car but they arent for everyone. Ive seen on this board and around my town so many ppl blow up engines because they didnt do things right or didnt know what they were doing. If your up for the challenge then go for it, if your not and would just like a car that you know will start everyday and not give you much trouble and just has regular upkeep go NA. just my .02

Comment

WELL, seeing as i just spent 13 hours wrestling with a turbo on a friends accord with that friend, i feel obligated to say no turbo, but after hearing that son of a gun spool up the first time, its ALL worth it. I SAY FORCED INDUCTION BABY.
                          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                          Disregard females, acquire currency
                          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Get electronic turbo HAHA leetz0r

Comment

Go ALL OUT!! Get an h22 with a turbo.

Comment

Working...
                              X