Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Another VSS Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another VSS Question

I am going to do my VSS in the next week or so. I have a new VSS but I dont have the key.

Do I NEED the key or will I be ok. I mean does the key actually wear out that often needing replaced?

Comment

what in the world are you talking about guy. are you referring to the vss as in vechile speed senor. as far as i know, there is no key involved. its bolted to the top of your tranny and connected by hoses to the rack and pinion.
      91 Ex CB9
      JDM h22 auto swap, now w/H23 5spd conversion, short ram intake w/K&N filter, DC ceramic header, 2.25" custom catback exhaust, AMR Engineering coilovers, 205/50/16's Enkei RS5's, front slotted rotors, Xenon body kit.

W.I.P.
      p72 ecu on Hondata

To Come
      Weight Reductions
      R33 or R34 front end

Comment

Originally posted by flight50
        what in the world are you talking about guy. are you referring to the vss as in vechile speed senor. as far as i know, there is no key involved. its bolted to the top of your tranny and connected by hoses to the rack and pinion.
        There is a key in the vss. Its a lil metal deal. Yes you will need it its one of the main parts to the vss. You can use the old key but most kits come with a new one.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
          There is a key in the vss. Its a lil metal deal. Yes you will need it its one of the main parts to the vss. You can use the old key but most kits come with a new one.
          Yeah I got a new sensor but I dont have a new key. I know most come with one but mine didnt. I didnt know if it was something I should worry about or not, using the old key that is.

Comment

Working...
          X