Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

no spark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no spark

hey i have a 93 ex that i bought just a couple weeks ago, ill just summarize, gauges went crazy car bogged then ran great for about a week. jumped in my car to go to work and wouldnt start no spark from the coil... so i got a new coil and still no spark. i have heard all kinds of things from bad ignitor to bad dizzy to ecu relays to bad ecu... anyone ever encountered this before? its got a new cap and rotor plugs and wires.

The best thing to do is get a hanes manual. It has what the resistance should be of the coil. It shows the voltage you should get from the igniter. You just need a good multi meter and that book and trouble shoot the problem. I've had that problem a couple times. One time it was the main relay, another was coil, and another was the igniter.
    -1991 Honda Accord LX H22a-

Comment

Well if your gauges were freakin out before ignitor would be a good thing to replace.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

thanks guys, where is the main relay at? i dont have alot of time to look at things i work 50 a week plus 40 a week at school so your help is greatly appreciated. i just got a fluke so ill test the resistance tonight. ill let you all know what i find out. and does anyone know a good place to get the edm bumper lights? imma check ebay right now.

Comment

IF your having just no spark issues main relay really shouldnt be doing anything. ALl that does is send fuel to the rail. If you really want to know where its at its under the driver side dash need to look up a bit its a lil brown deal sitting above the cruise control if you have it (might have to move it out of the way).

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

cool no i still have weak gauge lights but the bat is charged and yes the dimmer knob is all the way up lol im just going to replace it all while im at it better safe than sorry dont want to have to tear everything apart again once i get my motor in. ( h23 head on the f22a1 bottom, 20g white rabbit turbo) i just want to get all the electrical out of the way before i drop this baby in.

Comment

Working...
            X