Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Fuel Pressure Regulator to lean out my mixture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuel Pressure Regulator to lean out my mixture?

Ok, since I'm STILL having the troubles with the EGR and it's causing my car to run super rich, if I get a fuel pressure regulator would I be able to use that to lean out my mixture? Just curious.
    I read somewhere that marijuana effects the memory. For some reason I can't seem remember where I read that. -- max sideburn(aka torqstr)

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin

CB7: The Movie TEASER VIDEO

fix/replace the EGR would be good or chip it to where the EGr isn't reconized
    1990 Accord EX -Stock to no beyond
    Originally posted by yeamans17
    you'd better soak the nuts in pb blaster, otherwise you'll snap them off
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter" - Dr.Susses

Vouch - | gloryaccordy | aznkid.com |

Comment

both of which cost much more money than a simple autozone FPR which I'm trying to figure out if it would lean my mixture, at least in the meantime.
      I read somewhere that marijuana effects the memory. For some reason I can't seem remember where I read that. -- max sideburn(aka torqstr)

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

IMO if your gonna fix it fix it right. No point in half assing it because your just gonna ask for it to break later on. But that is my opinion though. Yes you might be low on funds but its better to do it right rather than buy a part and still not fix it. Plus playing around with the Fuel pressure can risk blowing your motor and such. Did you ever find out which wires were which for the EGR? and test the voltages on them?

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Ok, let's just go with "hypothetical" now and I will try the question one more time.

Can you use a Fuel Pressure Regulator to lean out your mixture? Look I know it's the wrong way....but at this point I'm just curious and wanting an answer to my question.

Comment

YEs.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Y.E.S but at bear minimun get a o2 gauge.

Not my fault my dick only fits magnums.
              Why drink and drive when you can smoke and FLY?

Comment

Working...
              X