Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

wont start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wont start

K guys got my new dizzy and the car is getting spark now but still wont start i checked all my fuse and its getting gas it wants to start just wont. dont know what else it could be. Need help guys

Hows your firing order.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

is it missfiring??

Not my fault my dick only fits magnums.
      Why drink and drive when you can smoke and FLY?

Comment

its not miss firing kind of back firing sometimes like the timings not right with the dizzy. i think the firing order is fine. before the dizzy when out it ran fine then it went out and i got a new one and now its do this shit anyone know what it might be. Like i said before it wants to start just doesnt and its getting gas to the motor and its getting spark too. And i have know idea why it wont start.

Comment

If it is backfiring then it is either 180 degrees out or you have the plug wires on wrong.

The 90 Accord 4DR Sedan my son and I are building.

Comment

Maybe this is relevant, maybe it's not...

I had a similar problem... my car didn't want to start...

Remember how back in the '70's, the 50's and 60's cars sometimes needed coaxing to get started... a minute or two of cranking... ??? I would crank for a while and pump on the gas... almost like it "needed" to flood first... then it would gradually start catching one cylinder, then two, then one, then two, then three, then it would start.

I narrowed it down to mostly when it was cold and damp outside, and took it to a shop where one of the owners drives a Honda.

What it was... there was a leak in the valve cover gasket, and oil was getting into the spark plug holes, and other places it should not have been... I'm not sure how that led to not starting, but it did.

Of course there's lots of possible reasons... this is the closest thing I... have experienced to your problem.

Comment

Working...
            X