Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

tial wastegate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tial wastegate

the fitting on top of the wastegate where does it goes?? i have a manual boost controller. is it: from turbo to mbc to wg but i'm confuse cuz i dont know if it goes to the top or side of w/g.
    can you guys help me out?
    thanks

I always thought it tapped into a vacuum line on the WG and connected somewhere on the Intake manifold. Dunno I could be wrong. Ill let the turbo people chime in.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

thanks bro, right now i'm boosting like 7-10psi sometimes lil more. i realy have to get it tune. i have the aem eugo and the safcII w/ msd 354cc injectors

Comment

Why dont you upgrade to the 450cc off the dsm. 354 is a bit small but thats my opinion.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i dont know i just think 450cc its a lil too big you know, right now i got it in negative on the safc not much and im between 13.5 and 14.5 on the eugo wich is not that bad but againg i have to get it tune.

Comment

Most of the people run 450cc for safety and they are pretty cheap to find. Plus if you need to up the boost the extra fuel you need is there.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Nail is right, just grab the 450cc injectors out of a first gen. DSM eclipse/talon/laser... but it has to be a turbo and standard, the automatics are 390cc's i believe. Just remember they have to be the blue top ones

Comment

ok i'll see how this ones work when i get it tune and raise the boost if they dont work i gess i'll have to get them. thanks againg.

Comment

Tial has a diagram on their site for connections

Wastegate Connection

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

top one goes to the boost controller bottom one goes to the intake

Comment

Originally posted by CBL
                      top one goes to the boost controller bottom one goes to the intake
                      correct..
                      http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

one more thing if you are running a tial knock off. Be very careful, because knock off brands spring rates very. A freind of mine got one that said it was 8 psi spring rate, well getting into boost the first time pinged his 2 bar gauge. thats 28 psi. damn ss chrome

Comment

Originally posted by CBL
                          one more thing if you are running a tial knock off. Be very careful, because knock off brands spring rates very. A freind of mine got one that said it was 8 psi spring rate, well getting into boost the first time pinged his 2 bar gauge. thats 28 psi. damn ss chrome
                          Hmmm interesting, I just got a tial style wastegate, so Ill be sure to check that. Also another note: Some genuine springs dont fit in knock offs.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
                          X