Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

projector lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have to take off the front bumper to get the lights out, there are 3 bolts that hold them on that you cant get to unless you take off the bumper

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou
      have to take off the front bumper to get the lights out, there are 3 bolts that hold them on that you cant get to unless you take off the bumper
      Sounds like I am basically screwed then having a body kit thats molded on..... O well........

Comment

Anybody have used projectors for sale like these? I'm looking for the Gen1 that aren't blackhoused.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
        JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
        1994 Prelude V-Tec
        1999 CL 3.0
        2000 Prelude
        2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
        1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
        1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
        1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

I have those on my accord. I love the blackhoused look and the one piece assembly. Performance wise, foglight H3 bulbs just don't cut it. The HID conversion is a good upgrade. I personally put the Nokya 7000K ricey blue halogen bulbs in. I am satisfied and I like the effect of the projectors. They aren't as bad as everyone says they are IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Warudakumi
            Anybody have used projectors for sale like these? I'm looking for the Gen1 that aren't blackhoused.

im thinking these would be real coo to do the tsx retofit or try the s2000 projectors like aww shiets car

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
              im thinking these would be real coo to do the tsx retofit or try the s2000 projectors like aww shiets car
              they are

...adjust accordingly

Comment

The first link shown is the set im running in my car.

They do have poor output, but they can be aimed with the adjustment screws. and you should atleast go to a sylvania siver star or better bulb.

Forget what it says about dont use HID in them. Ive been running 6000k Hids in mine for over 6 months without any problems accept that my high beams are just about worthless in compairison with my hids. I do run mine around the clock day or night so if it was gunna burn out the housing it woulda done it in the first week.

The cut off does not look as good as a retro fit but its not so bad that it blinds other drivers... it does have a decent edge just not as sharp as it could be if they where intended for hid.

Most every complaint I have heard about the ebay projectors (1 peice) can be fixed with a HID set up and good aiming. My sig has a pic of my car w/ the projectors and hids in.
                I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

Working...
                X