Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Have u seen this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have u seen this?

Does this acually work and how does it work really? Does it just create a negative charge on your frame/unibody metal to prevent it from oxidizing?
    1990 Accord EX -Stock to no beyond
    Originally posted by yeamans17
    you'd better soak the nuts in pb blaster, otherwise you'll snap them off
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter" - Dr.Susses

Vouch - | gloryaccordy | aznkid.com |

lol if everyone had that everyone with rust would be using it =P. Anyway i dunno if it works and such so yea. First time I actually seen it.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Nice Idea, but I'd have to see proof and if it did, the guy who made it would be super rich...

Comment

There's a bit of info on the forum in the "rust" thread. Not sure if they actually work or not. Some say they do, other say they don't . People argue that they ARE used on boats & submarines, but the water will amplify the electricity the thing puts out so they work good in that case but not with cars. I have no idea though, I would really want to get on...but they are too expensive for something "just to try."

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

They sell that here in canadian tire for like 199$ It don't remove rust... It prevent rust...

Comment

wish the east-coaster that had my car befor me had that.....

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by simactive
              [IMG] Does it just create a negative charge on your frame/unibody metal to prevent it from oxidizing?

lol you all ready have a negative charge on your body ... your battery is grounded(conected to the negative termanil) <- i cant spell
              R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
              (O.o )
              (> < )

My Rotor DIY
              I'm not perfect i will make mistakes if i do just point it out to me

Comment

if it worked, wouldnt everyone want this?
                -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

That Thing Probably Doesnt Work But You Never Know.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by croc-note
                    They sell that here in canadian tire for like 199$ It don't remove rust... It prevent rust...
                    I agrred with croc-note. The most it can do is prevent rust.

Comment

Originally posted by croc-note

hhaha wow if it was only that cheap at Canadian tire i would buy it, Canadian Tire sells it for 299.99 wheni went into the store and checked. same withthe website. Eh well, maybe if i redo the car i would get it and see if it will revent rust.
                      1990 Accord EX -Stock to no beyond
                      Originally posted by yeamans17
                      you'd better soak the nuts in pb blaster, otherwise you'll snap them off
                      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter" - Dr.Susses

Vouch - | gloryaccordy | aznkid.com |

Comment

chemically, it should work. rust is a process of electron removal. that is why copper is so dangerous to put on other metals because it more or less accelerates rust by creating a flow of electrons...which is the basis of batteries...hence the coppertop also known as duracell.

MY RIDE

Comment

Working...
                        X