Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

lowering a car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lowering a car

im on tight budget. i want to lower my car but not too much. i just bought some new tires 205/60/14 on stock steelies cant afford rims. the car have alot of space between the wheelwell need help .. tnks
    1993 LX 2DR Coupe bone stock 120,000 2nd owner
    1972 Celica 18RG project car
    1974 Celica Rust Free non running

tein s-tech FTW!!!!

Comment

how much will that cost me???

Comment

Originally posted by jhun_hapi
        how much will that cost me???
        i got mines for 120 off craigslist....

i believe their like 150-180 shipped on ebay

Comment

do you have a pic of it?? for i can see what it look like. how much drop it will make though?? will stock shocks will work with it right?? will it affect my suspension??
          Last edited by jhun_hapi; 11-02-2006, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhun_hapi
            do you have a pic of it?? for i can see what it look like. how much drop it will make though??

tein says 2.1 front 1.8 rear

i have a 2 finger gap in the front and 2.5 gap in the front

Comment

I can get you Megan Racing springs for $100 plus shipping. Check out this link for more information.

http://www.meganracing.com/products/...id=41&catid=47
              1993 Honda Accord LX-auto--bone stock for now.--248K
              1997 Honda CRV--auto--bone stock--wife won't let me touch the CRV. 150K

Need any performance parts? Check out my website or email me for prices.

www.CARMandP.com

Working on my H23 sway for free

Comment

... didnt i just see a coilover for like 60 bucks shipped on ebay brand new? maybe 70 or 80? i saw them sellin it mad cheap now. not that i need it.
                DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

Originally posted by defjamon22z
                  ... didnt i just see a coilover for like 60 bucks shipped on ebay brand new? maybe 70 or 80? i saw them sellin it mad cheap now. not that i need it.
                  yea egay coilovers not kool...

Comment

so dont get coilovers from ebay...... its still kinna high for me plus christmas is comming up so soon ill be even more broke. or any one from this site is selling their springs for a reasonable price??? so all i have to do is take off the old springs and put that in, is that simple??? how the ride goin to be like??? and plus i have to replace my axles too.. i hate it when im broke.

Comment

btw neuspeed racing spring from 92-97 prelude will it fit my 93 accord?? jst found rite now.

Comment

Had someone with H&R springs from a predude try and place them on a 95 wagon. The fronts are the same but the rears are smaller in diameter. You can try but it better be a really good price.
                        1993 Honda Accord LX-auto--bone stock for now.--248K
                        1997 Honda CRV--auto--bone stock--wife won't let me touch the CRV. 150K

Need any performance parts? Check out my website or email me for prices.

www.CARMandP.com

Working on my H23 sway for free

Comment

What goes into the process of replacing them? Whats required?

Comment

i just did my rears, and its just 3 bolts...2 on top of the strut right behind the back seat 14mm...and 1 17mm on the bottom of the strut...haven't done the front yet because i'm also installing an AEM big brake kit.

Comment

Anything about compressing the original springs?

Comment

Working...
                              X