Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Engine wont start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine wont start

My engine still wont start.. Ive done some checks, and even replaced my ECU and still nothin, but came across the Starter Signal fuse is not getting no power. All the other fuses are good. Could this be the issue why the engine wont start? and if so how do I go about correcting this. Feedback is most appreciated. Thankx
    Never mind tha Slowprocess...Its more progress...DarkVader
    R.I.P
    90' CB7 project in Progress.....
    F22A
    CAI
    Headers
    EXhaust

isnt there like a starter relay or ignition relay, are you getting any sparks?

Comment

You make sure the fuse wasnt blown when you checked if it was gettin power? Check battery connections and stuff?

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

standard or auto? if its standard, you could try to push start to see if its the starter, it if does start with a push, then its the button or switch from the clutch, what i did with mine is i directed it to start without pushin in the clutch so its a clutchless start, but always remove from gear if ever starting ofcourse. for auto, not to familiar..........
        671menace

Comment

Working...
        X