Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Where can I find turbo/superchargerparts for my F20A7 SOHC??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I find turbo/superchargerparts for my F20A7 SOHC??

Hi,

I own a CB3 Accord with a F20A7 SOHC. After I bought it with 147 bhp I've upgraded it to 190 bhp/210Nm. DC-sports Header, Tenzo R air intake, IAT chip, a selfmade exhaust system, upgraded from 42 mm to 65 mm, with a Jap-style Muffler. The head is gasflowed, honed and blueprinted. Are there any parts, perfect fit, for this engine???

Last edited by lo-specials; 10-19-2006, 11:48 AM. Reason: wrong photo's

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
    My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Yah the plexo Zr1 Mass Air Electric Forced Induction Kit model# 1337. Also check walmarts speed department, they carry Walsport-s racing plugs.
    I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

Where can i get it?

Greetz Erwin
      My last ride

Comment

He's lying to you. And he's banned for a week because of it.

As far as I know, there are no bolt-on supercherger kits for our cars. Procharger has a universal kit that I plan on messing with in the future.

As for turbo, there are many kits availible, or you could build your own. All the websites that once had kits for our cars seem to only have kits for 94+ now. There are premade kits availible if you look. Ebay might be your best bet. $3500 USD is a reasonable price for one.

Comment

Thanks!!! So, the only option is custom made?!

Greetz Erwin
          My last ride

Comment

Custom might be your best bet...

Fmax and Drag used to have kits availible everywhere, but I can't find any of them now!

Get a custom made exhaust manifold, or use one from a turbo Eclipse (do you have them there?) or Mitsubishi Evolution. The holes need to be redrilled, but the ports should match (assuming your F20 head is about the same as our F22). Get a t3/t4 turbo, johnnyracecar intercooler, custom piping, and a quality wastegate and blow off valve. Once you do that, tuning is the only issue. 91accordexr33 might have some insight on tuning for the F20. It's not a very popular motor.

Comment

i must say, that's a sweet shade of blue. very nice condition car. you must wax that thing rather often to have that shine.

Comment

Where is the money/engine shot? Very nice looking car. Want a set of those headlamps.
                1993 Honda Accord LX-auto--bone stock for now.--248K
                1997 Honda CRV--auto--bone stock--wife won't let me touch the CRV. 150K

Need any performance parts? Check out my website or email me for prices.

www.CARMandP.com

Working on my H23 sway for free

Comment

WOW, like the car

depends on what ur goals are, if just to feel what a turbo is like our car then(or just to start off): dsm mani(eclipse), 14b,16g turbo, stealthmode oil kit, and some other stuff, but make sure u tune it right, runnin 8lbs i've heard is nothin to our car cause of the block being nicely built but doesnt mean u wont blow it

wow, this guy even went so far as to do a whole name of the turbo kit, part #, and location...LMAO...i'm hungry, whats to eat around here................
                  "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

I have to polish it very often, but I love it! Keeps it in shape
                    I know that the F20 isn't popular but that's the sport of it. To do something what's never been done before. (Here in holland)

Greetz Erwin
                    My last ride

Comment

Yeah, that's pretty much the whole mindset of CB7 owners in general Our cars aren't really performance cars, so to make one into a great performer is impressive.

There's a member here by the name of dutchaccord. He's extremely knowledgable about all things engine, as well as turbo stuff. He could also probably give some useful information based on what is readily availible in Europe. Something most of the US members here can't do. I'll send him to this post if I run into him. A PM would work as well.

Comment

why do you think you have 190bhp? definantly make your own turbo kit you will save money, learn, and probibly wind up with better stuff.
                        spin city

Comment

Because the head has been, and the parts came from, the biggest honda-tuner in Holland. I haven't been on a Dyno yet, but the engine is about 190 bhp and I think on the wheels about 160, 170 bhp.

Greetz Erwin
                          My last ride

Comment

Originally posted by lo-specials
                            Because the head has been, and the parts came from, the biggest honda-tuner in Holland. I haven't been on a Dyno yet, but the engine is about 190 bhp and I think on the wheels about 160, 170 bhp.

I have a realy hard time believing that, first of the F20 has about 135 hp, and theres NO WAY you can get it over 160 hp on some headwork and bolt-on's.

I've built a F20-H23 frankenstein with a turbokit and the guy is making 240 hp and he's maxing it out right there.

His car is up for sale right now, so if u'd like to buy it, go for it.. (i can provide u w the details if u like)

PS... who's the BIGGEST Honda tuner in holland??

TCC AKR DBM??

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
                            For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

Isn't the F20B 190hp? I was thinking F20A... the 150hp motor... but if it's a swap, it could be that much. I don't thnk that's a good motor for turbo though, if it's the F20B.

Comment

Working...
                              X