Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Clutch Pedal Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clutch Pedal Help!

real quick i got a new master slave cylinder. and the slave cylinder is working and everything. i was told my master cylinder was no good. i got a new one right now. and i install everything without reading the instruction. i took out the cover and strap and everything and installed it. i read it later and realize i wasnt suppose to take out blah blah blah well fuk the manual. so yeah now i'm fucked. i learn . but i dun understand the dam manual no pictures!! can sum1 give me the easiest way to explain wut i'm doing wrong? i'm not buildin any pressure. i noticed there's a screw on the side of the master cylinder am i suppose to open it so the brake fluid can run down or what? i pump it with my hands and hold it down and open the slave cylinder but still i'm not getting pressure it keep going to the floor.
    DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

bump!
    DEFJAM

Comment

idk how to change one of those because i've never done one before, i'd just run back up to the auto parts store and grab one of those Haynes books. i'm sure they have plenty of pics to follow.

or you could just wait till someone who has changed one to respond.

Comment

yo everybody who read this. my bad seriously. i use the search forum and for the first time it helps alot!!! forget my thread
        DEFJAM

Comment

Originally posted by defjamon22z
          yo everybody who read this. my bad seriously. i use the search forum and for the first time it helps alot!!! forget my thread
          remember the search button is ur friend

glad u saw the light
          Members Ride

Comment

Working...
          X