Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

sleeve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sleeve?

i search sleeve and it's 14 pages. c'mon. this guy told me a sleeve cost 1,500 that u put inside ur engine that'll allow u to put more turbo and more psi up to 40 psi. true?
    DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=41568

hey what do you know...the search button does work(cept I made the thread so my search was a bit faster lol)
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

I was on the darton web site a few nights ago and they have replacement sleeves for less than 60$ a sleeve. While the set was like 600 bucks or something like that. $1500. would have to be the price installed. It should be about 1k but different shops charge different prices.

Comment

lol, realized my post wasn't what your looking for. 40+psi? dunno bout that. I doubt that motor could handle that unless at 7:1 compression or something ridiculous. sleeves will be about a grand though
        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

yeah the sleeves them sleves arnt bad in price, install is what kills. 40 psi... ... it can b dun, not my thought on safe but Joe demaree of ssc here in indy has a civic, stock block with upped internals an all pushin over 40psi and runnin I think its 9 sec 1/4 miles but 9 out of 10 a cylinder cracks after the day of raceing so I dont suggest it personally
          Ohio CB7's Midwest CB7's Ohioaccords.com
          "tellin you dude nacho dick cheese is on the rise! soon it'll be next to spam on shelves!"

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
          93 Ex still getn stuff in an out
          02 Avalanche

Comment

well, lets see. so far, ive seen people take the stock sleeves(forged pistons and rods) run up to 20 psi on a big turbo.

im sure 30psi is more than possible with sleeves. 500 sleeves must be the mid sleeves. there are more expensive ones, and better.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

but to get that.. it wont increase any horsepower.. except allow ur engine to handle more horsepower.. correct?
              DEFJAM

Comment

well no shit dude. ever try doing some research on your own?

Comment

-_- ..
                  DEFJAM

Comment

Ooooh snap. I smell the faint "eau de one week ban" odor around here somewhere......
                    Why? Because... Life Happens @ 4500 RPM

Frost White CB7 Member 31

Comment

how did I flame him. It doesnt say i cant tell him to search, it just says i cant flame.

Comment

sleeved bloack runs about a grand, maybe a lil more for dartons....but 30 psi should be safe on them....

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq
                        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

14 pages from the word sleeve? Thats good no? More threads to read and more info to gain. Or did you give up after seeing 14 pages of info?

Comment

they were 14 pages but the whole 1 pages shows NOTHING about sleeves .. for example.. this is what my search says when i type sleeve

Go to first new post my 92 black coupe ( Multi-page thread 1 2 )
                            element_323

Today 04:53 AM
                            by blizzard335 Go to last post
                            28 357 Beginner Image Gallery
                            You have 3 post(s) in this thread, last Yesterday
                            sleeve?
                            defjamon22z

Today 01:27 AM
                            by HondaB18 Go to last post
                            12 95 Beginner Technical/Performance

F-series SOHC All-Motor Project - White ( Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )
                            HondaFan81

Yesterday 08:33 PM
                            by HondaFan81 Go to last post
                            158 17,286 Naturally Aspirated

1 Attachment(s) 91accordexr33 : 1991 Accord EX ( Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )
                            91accordexr33

Yesterday 03:45 PM
                            by gdout90accord Go to last post
                            323 25,107 Member's Rides

Custom Short Shifter Service ( Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )
                            yeamans17

10-11-2006 10:31 PM
                            by d112crzy Go to last post
                            181 4,261 Parts For Sale

FS: OEM Headlights, AEM, Racing Hart, H22 P.S. ( Multi-page thread 1 2 )
                            HYBRID ACCORD

it says sleeve now cuz i made that post. but the rest is soooo off topic. i gotta look thru 14 pages to find anything related to sleeve. and i dont have dsl.
                            DEFJAM

Comment

Hey guess what!? Cb7Tuner.com is NOT the only site you can visit on the internet!!!

Check this out, I ran the following search strings through Google:

"sleeve"
                              "engine sleeve"
                              "engine sleeves"

In less than 10 seconds I was reading all about the fine Darton sleeves.

I know it's a little more than what you used as a search string, but I have a feeling it's very similar and really isn't all that difficult.

Try it out sometime, smart guy

Comment

Working...
                              X