Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

clutch problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clutch problems

i have a 92 accord and i noticed a cricket sound when i wasnt on the clutch and it was gone when i was on the clutch. i knew my cylinders were bad so i replased them both primary and secondary cylenders, that fixed the skweeky ticking sound....but now my clutch is stuck to the floor!!!!! i cant even put it in gear!?!?! wtf?? i tried bleeding them but no good... anybody know what the problem could b?
    Last edited by youngJAY; 10-11-2006, 01:44 AM. Reason: typo

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
    94 z28 M6 sold
    89 turbo targa white package supra sold
    92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

when u bled the clutch did u do it the way a service manual says to do it or did u do it like a break bleed. search bleed clutch
    Last edited by wnt_2b_boosted; 10-11-2006, 02:18 AM. Reason: because

Comment

mine does the same thing, i even had to float the gears on the way home once! i blead the clutch, it went back to normal for a little while then did it again. like he said, you might be doing it the service manual way. i just keep the fluid level up now, i think it might be a leak in a line somewhere
      Last edited by 91fourdoor; 10-11-2006, 02:16 PM.
      My Myspace

91 accord lx 4 door 5 speed (a.k.a grasshopper)
      Mods:
      -Short Ram intake
      -92 accord EX intake manifold & exhaust
      -Ebay coilovers
      -BMW M3 style mirrors
      -OBXr Evo style exhaust
      -Multi-Colored Paint Job
      -cheap-o rims

im goin to UTI June 17 2007

Comment

Yeah mine used to do that but I took it to the shop for them to fix it then it was fine for a while. Then the slave cylinder was leaking, so I replaced that then I noticed the master cylinder was leaking, so I replaced that one also since I already had the parts because I knew it was going bad. now the clutch is to the floor.....I been trying to bleed the system but still nothing....its sucking up the fluid but still no pressure at all?!?!?!

92 ex-T sold
        94 z28 M6 sold
        92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

whooo hooo!! i fixed my clutch problem just got back in. the damn clutch fluid line was loos and then i had to bleed the hole system. now i dont have to walk 2 school 2morow! lol or back home!

92 ex-T sold
          94 z28 M6 sold
          92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

oh and thank s 2 evearybody for there help

92 ex-T sold
            94 z28 M6 sold
            92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

eh.. not workin for me. i tighten everrrryytthinnggg... you could say i OVERTIGHTEN everything to make sure no leak. no luck. can i put some silicone on those screw to be 100% solid that i aint leakin? people say i might have a leak on the clutch line oka. i BEND the clutch line but understand what i mean by bend.. cuz i had to move it around sumthing i just put a small amount of pressure to install the clutch line but the brake fluid will flow. it's not bend like closing ur arm. i hold on the slave cylinder and i feel pressure. but when i let go i can see the slave cylinder opening. and i can still sqeeze it close. this normal ? i really wish someone here. the master cylinder is brand new
              DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

i had a similar prob with my second cb. it had just recieved a clutch replacement right before i bought it, and that glued to the floor shite started happening. the funny part was my boss at the ford dealership (i was a cashier in service dep.) saved the day by telling me to park it on a steep incline and pump the clutch peddle a bunch (while the car was running) and then hold it down. the air bubbles came out and there was no need to bleed the system. ta da. damn i was freakin out when that was all happening (traded 100$ and my first 90ex sedan for 90ex sedan standard trans.) and it had eighteens and was running like a champ. oh well that was three cars ago. glad you figured out the prob man.
                hey. my cb7 has morphed. haha.

Comment

Working...
                X