Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Tsudo Catback exhaust system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tsudo Catback exhaust system

Hey, just wanted some input. i'm looking for a new exhaust system and one of my friends suggested Tsudo. He has it on his 97 Eclipse and it sound pretty nice. I was wondering if anyone here has heard it on a CB7. If so, is it a good buy? Thanks
    91 Coupe-Under Construction

I have a Tsudo Fireball Cat Back system with resonater, and I love it. Its got raspiness, but not ricey. Sounds great when cruising at highway speeds. (all with silencer installed)

Comment

Comment

all right. thanks. i was looking at the N1. Have you seen this one yet?
        91 Coupe-Under Construction

Comment

n1 styles gonna be a bit loud. i think tsudo exhausts r 2.5 piping, with the n1 style canister it muffles little. id recommend the evo2 style. im about to get one for my civic, later on use it as my turbo exhaust too
          Frost White CB7 Crew #28
          RIP cb7

99 taffeta white ej8

Comment

i have tusdo n1 and not so loud and nice low pitch.

Comment

and when i turbo with this exhaust might sound sweeter, and ill post video when get it on.

Comment

Originally posted by r32spec
                i have tusdo n1 and not so loud and nice low pitch.
                ^^^ second that. My homeboy has one and does it sound ever so sweet. Almost as nice as mt Tenzo R, but to all his own Taste.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

I've heard the Tsudo on an RSX and the shizz is loud. I have a Megan on mine RSX and it's not too loud...just low and deep and it actually quiets down on the highway.
                  2010 Toyota Camry LE 2.5L - the most boring car ever
                  2002 Impreza WRX - TD05-16G, 178K miles, 30mpg hwy
                  1993 Accord SE - RIP 10/2000-07/2013

Comment

also have n1 style system. installing friday silencer equipped first will advise. if it sounds good i'm going to weld silencer in instead of the two hex head screw and nut setup it supplies
                    My other ride is your ex-wife

Comment

i have a tusdo N1 it had a low deep sound till you get high in the rpms sounds good to me. when i had my sliencer in you cant here a thing so i keep it out
                      U dont work U dont eat
                      U dont grind Udont shine
                      1st car 90 CB7 lx auto coupe
                      present car 90 CB7 ex clutch coupe
                      1st motor f22a1 2nd motor f22a4 present motor JDM H22a with m2b4 trans

Comment

actually with the silencer it did not as low and deep and it gave a rasspy sound from what i heard. so just took off the silencer

Comment

yo customlowz how do get around with something so freakin low
                          U dont work U dont eat
                          U dont grind Udont shine
                          1st car 90 CB7 lx auto coupe
                          present car 90 CB7 ex clutch coupe
                          1st motor f22a1 2nd motor f22a4 present motor JDM H22a with m2b4 trans

Comment

I bet he's got an airbag setup that allows him to go low like that.
                            2010 Toyota Camry LE 2.5L - the most boring car ever
                            2002 Impreza WRX - TD05-16G, 178K miles, 30mpg hwy
                            1993 Accord SE - RIP 10/2000-07/2013

Comment

your getting a lot of mixed opinions here so im gonna give my two sense and tell you that from what i know it is a bit loud but its a good loud and is kind of low pitch and not raspy
                              but thats just what i think of it

Comment

Working...
                              X