Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

ride height?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Werd

Does How You Drive The Car Matter????i Blow 2 Front Struts When I Hit A Pot Whole And My Shit Just Blew........

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
      i've been riding on ebay coil overs (i know) for about 2 years on stock shocks and none of them are blown, i've put maybe 15,000-20,000 miles on them like that
      damn..thats amazing..

Comment

Originally posted by quacky
        Maybe you have 1 rim/tire thats smaller in diameter than the rest? anyhows, i'd look into replacing the dampers. Examine the external condition of all 4 dampers and if you see any oil/sludge/etc built up around the body, that's a pretty good sign it's blown.

i like that idea, there are many many many many retarded folks out there that don't pay attention, um sir your left front wheel is ahhhh slighty smaller in diameter than the rest , ummmm you may wanna have that corrected. please drive through. DING FRIES ARE DONE!!!
        My other ride is your ex-wife

Comment

make sure that spring isn't cracked or broken at all either
          THE RETURN IS COMIN SOON..
          www.realisticdreamz.net

Comment

It comes down to this. If you are riding on OEM struts then it is a good chance the struts are going bad. Also check the inside of the tire that is drooping. If the struts are bad then the suspension will compress like it is lowered and you will get negative camber and little nice metal sticking out of the inside of the tire. When I say inside I mean near the backside of the wheel. Happening to me before. 200+K miles on OEM struts.

Comment

Working...
            X