Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

No Cad Converter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Cad Converter.

I had to take my converter off of my exhuast because my old engine was smoking and it was back drafting the exhuast. Well i got an engine swap and all that fun stuff. So down to the question. I was wondering since i did not have the converter on anymore if it woudl still smoke. I mean since it does not have a way to clean it all up.

I know it is a silly question but a friend said i should prolly check to see since it still smokes a lil. But good thing is the engine does not go through a quart and a half every week.

mines off and it only smokes when i get to 6 thousand rpms. but its loud ass hell. i want to put mine back on and a resinator.

Comment

Depends on the color of the smoke...

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

if your car is running right, it should not smoke at all whether you have the cat on or not. If it is smokeing, then there is somthing else wrong. Either it burning oil, coolant, or mechanical problem then it would be throwin out blue, white, or black smoke!

Comment

Isn't it illegal to not run a cat?
          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
            Isn't it illegal to not run a cat?
            Varies state to state.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18
              Varies state to state.
              I am in arkansas sir. Pretty sure a cad is the worse of are worrys.

Comment

Working...
              X