Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

95 accord lx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

95 accord lx

will a 95 accord lx with an h22 run good??? oh and does it mount on???
    Upgrade your mind before you upgrade your car

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

there are so many variables about how the motor will run, its impossible to answer.

and if you do some research on swapping an h22 in a 5th gen. you'll find out it isn't that hard to do if you have some knowledge about cars, i personally haven't done a swap but i've done research and everyone says just to take your time, make sure you have the right tools and don't half ass it and you should be good to go.

Comment

H22 swap will run good, of course. A lot of the research has been done for you. look at honda-tech.com. in the accord section.. its stickied at the top. Search is also good.

Good luck

Comment

Check HT shit load of people with 5th gen h22s. Shit check accordinglydone. They got quite a bit 5th gen crew there. But def the h22 will run better. You should just need to wire up IAB/KS/flip two pins around and something else I forgot but yea it drops in also if I remember.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

if the motor is in good condition. all stock mounts except driver side, you need a 92-96 prelude mount and shave it down a little.

Comment

Just a quick afterthought, what would be better, a 4th or 5th gen accord with h22? The 4th gen is lighter right?

Comment

let me check, there's a 5th gen and 4th gen parked outside my house.

Comment

how are you going to know which is heavier by looking at them.
                spin city

Comment

Look on the sticker in the door jamb. It says the gross weight and crap. Thats all you need to look like unless you have a scale handy.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Or unless you can sneak into the truck weigh-in stations

Comment

Working...
                    X