Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

No Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Go!

I Have The H22 Swap But Before I Hit Vtec The Car Has No Go At All. Any Ideas What Is Going On?

I think your a spammer.

ANd yes they go.

Comment

timing might be a little off
      Members Ride

Comment

isn't that normal? later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Its Not Normal To Be This Slow. Something Is Not Right And Thanks For The Help Blackcb7

Comment

bad spark plugs or wires(im mean the plugs you picked were a bad chioce. not bad as in been there too long)

like blackcb7 said-timing could be off

-some wires werent put where they were supposed to be

Comment

Are the wires in the correct order from the distributer to the Spark plugs? Like has already been said maybe the timing. Later

Comment

Ill give you a working f22 for your messed up h22. Ill even install it for you.
                spin city

Comment

ha ha ha your funny dbsharp.

Comment

The problem isnt crossed plug wires , I know what that sounds and feels like . The fuel filter was replaced a week ago but that didnt fix the problem . The car hesitates when floored , almost cant get out of its own way . It also bucks slightly while cruising. The plugs are new , bosch platinum / ngk substitutes . Car ran alright immediately after the swap , but the problem has gotten worse.

Comment

Originally posted by HONDACHIC
                      The problem isnt crossed plug wires , I know what that sounds and feels like . The fuel filter was replaced a week ago but that didnt fix the problem . The car hesitates when floored , almost cant get out of its own way . It also bucks slightly while cruising. The plugs are new , bosch platinum / ngk substitutes . Car ran alright immediately after the swap , but the problem has gotten worse.
                      those bosch plaitnums cause problems on some engines, on others they do good, so it might the plugs, it it hesistates when floored i think it might have to do with something in the fuel system, might want to check you fuel pressure, see how that is doing
                      Members Ride

Comment

Maple, if you don't want to help, then don't say anything. It's not your call who's spamming and who isn't.

Bosch Platinum 4s are what I used once... total crap, IMO.

It could be timing, as said before. You could be running overly rich. What diameter piping do you have for your exhaust? If it's larger than 2.5", that would cause a pretty shitty low end.

Check timing, fuel consumption (should be somewhere around 25mpg), and cylinder compression. Other than that, I don't know what else to say. Honestly, until you hit the higher RPMs, the H22 doesn't feel THAT much different from a healthy F22.

Comment

the car felt somewhat healthy before the problem started. The car has stock exhaust. I didnt do a compression test what is the stock compression on these engines (not cr) ?

Comment

I should know that... and maybe when I'm more awake (and without 2 beers and 2 shots of tequila in me) I would know it... but I don't right now.

Check the compression, and if there is a significant variation, there is a problem. Have you ever over-revved the motor? I know a number of people (including the former owner of this site, and one of our current moderators) that have over-revved their H22s, resulting in bent valves.

With stock exhaust, your low end should be great, and your high end should be totally choked... hell, my H22 blew my stock exhaust right off after 2 months!

Comment

well.. me.. if i think it has ANYTHING to do with fuel.. well this is me.. i woulda replace THE WHOLEEE THING that TOUCH Gasoline. fuelpump,filter,fuel rails, that fuel thing that goes in the block. i dunno wut it's called but i know what it do lol. i woulda went bought high performance. money aint a thang. lmao... i meant that tho. cuz i got two whips right now. a accord 93.. and an impala 2002 sittin on 22" lift! dat's wuddap. oh just to exaggerate cuz that's me... i'm thinkin slappin 18" dubs trump on my accord 93 with h22a.. GAWD! i would love to race any of ya and see my rims arent moving.. i'ma say U RIDING! I"M FLYIN!! LOLOLOL SPEED IT UP PeDAL TO THE METAL!! C"MON C"MON U SLOWING ME DOWN HURRY UP CATCH UP WITH ME DAWG! LOL... man.. MAKE UR H22a a 3.8L !!! LOLOLOL
                              DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

Working...
                              X