Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

99 Accord 4cyl - Mods available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

99 Accord 4cyl - Mods available?

i've just gotten a new 99 accord 4 cylinder, i've been looking into mild modifications for this car, i have since been informed there is very little aftermarket for this engine, but i was wondering what is out there, may be throttle bodies, would that make a difference? i've also heard these cars don't have knock sensors is this true?

search is ur friend dawg...or check f22parts.com.....
    Signature removed due to excessive size. Please read the rules before creating a new signature. - cp[mike]

Comment

Intake, header and exhaust are no problems as you should find them easily.

Headwork can be done on anything, just find a reputable place and it may help to located a good used F23 (98-02 4cyl Accord) head and get the work done on that for minimal downtime. I'd look into a regrind or some new core aftermarket camshaft if they have it, search on that and or contact:

www.deltacam.com

www.webcamshafts.com

I'm sure if you contact www.maxbore.com and send them again a good used F23 throttle body (auto or manual transaxle version depending on your application), they can bore out your stock throttle body. Again, get a used one for minimal downtime.

To located used parts search www.car-part.com
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

I feel like the A6 head w/the H23 mani would make a lot of power on that block. Anyhoo it's all regular stuff, I/H/E, possibly a cam...

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

If the fabbed mounts existed, you could always drop a K-series in there......
          but youre looking for "mild" so....my friend had a 98-02 accord. SOHCvtec...he had I/H/E was pretty nice. We often compared accords and he was able to find more parts for his then i could for mine so im sure theyre out there. Good luck!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

alright thanks guys, i looked around where to find stuff, but i didn't know where to even start looking.

Comment

Originally posted by dsyple
              search is ur friend dawg...or check f22parts.com.....
              6TH GENS DONT HAVE F22S. IDK IF THAT PLACE IS FOR ALL F SERIES OR NOT BUT W/E

Comment

okay, what companies make an exhaust that has true performance gains stock, say may be 7-12 hp, and if i send out my cam cores, how much down time am i looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by floored
                  6TH GENS DONT HAVE F22S. IDK IF THAT PLACE IS FOR ALL F SERIES OR NOT BUT W/E
                  Caps lock FTL...
                  Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                  D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                  ┴─┴
                  ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Working...
                  X