Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Just a question ecu f22a1 f22b2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a question ecu f22a1 f22b2

first of all im not sure if the ECUs are both OBD1 but if they are, has anyone ever tried putting the 5th gen ecu into a 4th gen?? if this is dumb then i am sorry just that it popped into my mind.

if you wanna try it you need to make sure to get a obd1 f22b2 ecu because about half of the f22b2's are obd2.
    spin city

Comment

94-95 accords were obd1.

f22b1 has vtec, f22b2 and f22a doesnt. now whats the purpose of swapping these ecu's? is yours fried or something?

Comment

i know its been months but i forgot i post this, the reason i was asking i sbecause for some reason the 5th gen accord i have seems alot more responsive then my 4th gen. COuld be the miles. i thought maybe its got sum to do with the powerband/fuel map or sump

Comment

Im swapping a F22B2 in my cb7

Its a 97 engine, can I just keep my F22a4 ECU and put the F22a4 engine harness on the B2 and be ok or do I have to swap in the F22B2 ecu, my cb7 is a 90.
          Mr. $3 Dollahz Himself!

Comment

It would be better to throw in the b2 obd1 ecu. There are prob slight differences but not enough to notice.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
            X