Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Lucas Oil Products...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucas Oil Products...

hell no this isnt spam!

i'm wanting to know if anyone else on the forum is using lucas oil products in their car. i've been a user of their motor oil and have had great luck with it and their injector cleaner for over a decade.

mixing 1qt of lucas with the rest havoline.

used 1/4 of their large bottle injector cleaner in the car with a full tank of gas and has helped it quite a bit!

anyone else have experince with it?
    just asking
    chris<pixelmonkey>
    there were blanks in that gun!

Well I got a story about the Lucas transmission stuff, I bought a sub box on ebay and I go to pick it up about 3 hours away. So im like 5 minutes from the guys house and I hear a loud ass bang, I pull over and I check my van underneath everywhere I dont see nothing. I get in and take off and it wouldnt shift out of first gear, now im like f**k how am I gonna get home, im like in buttcreek, pennsylvania so I say f it if it blows up who cares and go to the guys house I pick up my shit and ask wheres an auto store. I bought two bottles of that Lucas stuff, I put it in (took long as hell by the way, its mad thick) and I took off and she shifted fine all the way home. That was in my astro van not my cb, and I ended up changing the trans like two months later. All I gotta say is that Lucas products are the ish, they saved my ass

Comment

Hmm i must try this stuff then.....
      H22a they always smile before Vtec....

VIDEO WATCH ME!!!!
      My Members Ride Check It Out

Comment

I haven't had a chance to use any of their products yet, but I have only heard good things. I guy I work with has used it in his cars and said it was amazing. I'll have to pick some up sometime and use it.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

i've used their fuel cleaner in my Dodge Dakota. my truck was running rough and i was getting very poor gas mileage. my friend told me about it, used some in my tank of gas and filled it up with Mobil Premium Plus. my truck as been running strong because of it, well now i just need to get a new clutch in it but other than that it's a great to drive around.

Comment

They work on some cars they dont work on others. personally I dont like throwing additives into my oiling system or anything else. Octane boosters maybe but thats it. They basically just thicken up the oil and stuff.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I use lucas in my car my lawnmower my wifes car anything that has a motor ill put lucas in it I have a shop in my back yard and thats were we do all of the work on mine and my friends cars and ive got all my friends useing it best stuff ever the internals on my car look like aluminum barely any bronze coler if any at all cause all i use is lucas and castrol A1 PRODUCT!!!

Comment

I wont use anything else lucas is the shiznit.i go to the drags all the time ( all summer long) and i see that the best cars and the fastest car dump lucas in thare engins so if it is good enough for them then it is good enough for my pice of crap car.
                i would rather be dead and cool then alive and uncool.

Comment

I used the Fuel injector cleaner awhile back, and definitely noticed a smoother idle. I also like the fact that it's not alcohol based, so my seals don't take a hit. I'd recommend Lucas stuff to anyone.
                  (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                  Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                  My (old) Ride

Comment

Working...
                  X