Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

some weird shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some weird shit

so today i started my accord and it fired then died so i fucked with it and it sputterd and i could not get it above 4 grand turned off pulled the ecu fuse to reset the comp was fine for like 2 revs then the same thing i pulled codes and it wos constant i think thats o2 senser right? well what im getting at is o2 senser wouldent do that would it? if you know please let me know thanx

what a run-on sentence, where's tha period????

neway, sounds like a vacuum problem, chk to make sure from your throttle body to ur everything that connects to tha intake mani, do u get a CEL???
    "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

school

this aint school no vac leak ran fine the other day.cel?

Comment

check engine light, CEL
        "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

not when running..thats why i think this is weird

Comment

Originally posted by 92turboaccord
            not when running..thats why i think this is weird
            so when running it gives 1??? could be in a limp mode to save the engine more damage, try(if possible) to use another ecu, if still doing the same thing, chk all the sensors, mainly timing at tha dizzy (distributor)

Comment

no codes when running changed the comp and changed the timing the only way it ran good was when i pulled the ecu fuse to reset the comp

Comment

yea, then more leanin toward ecu try another 1, but when it hit 4k, does it bounce off like redline or it just wont go pass it?

Comment

it sputters like a mother fucker i have to feather the gas to get it to move 2 good ecu's pulled out of my other accords

Comment

it like when timings 180 off but not a bad

Comment

damn, very , damn now i'm just shootin shit out, is the intake clean, air filter dirty, any leaks whatsoever all the way up to head, put a fuel pressure on their, enough fuel??, pressure?, sparks firing?

after this, tha only thing i can say is.......pull tha entire dizzy out n redue tha timing, but like i said

Comment

i just put all kinds of money in the car new intake wires plugs coil rebuilt dizzy last yr

Comment

Have you checked the tps yet? Also could be a clogged cat. Try pulling out the o2 sensor(leave connected) and seeing how it runs.

Comment

i was gonna clogged cat or fuel filter. When i bought my CB it was bogged down like a muther fucker and i had a nice new cat put on and changed the fuel filter. Filter helped a bit, but that cat really helped. My $.02. Good luck.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Plugged EGR ports can cause misfiring, surging, pinging, spark knock and/or high NOX readings
                              High NOX readings, Possible misfiring, only under a load and not at idle. Hesitation on acceleration. Possible Misfired codes P0300 through P0304. Possible EGR low flow codes. P0401, P1491 etc.. Possible surging at cruise speeds. Possible spark knock or pinging on acceleration.
                              Distributor, Coil, Igniter failure
                              Crank, no-start. Possible MIL with any of the following codes. P0335, P0336, P1361, P1362, P1381, P1382. Possible misfire/cutting out intermittently or when hot.
                              Weak ignition coil
                              Hard to start, long crank time. Misfires under a load. May accelerate ok under light throttle, but may hesitate hard with heavy throttle. May have misfire codes stored on ‘95 and newer models. The engine may even stall if given heavy throttle.
                              Bogs or holds back on acceleration
                              Hesitation on acceleration, or holds back for a moment and then takes off. Not really a misfire as much as a sag or low power. Will take off fine under heavy throttle, only happens with normal to moderate throttle. May also surge rhythmically at cruise speeds.

IF ANY OF THESE ARE THE RIGHT DIRECTION... LET ME KNOW AND I WILL PROVIDE MORE INFO

Comment

Working...
                              X