Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Check Engine Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check Engine Light

I Have A Problem With My Cb7... I Just Swaped My F22a To An F22b And It Runs And Drives Good But When I Go On The Freeway And Hit Over 70 Miles Per Hour The Check Engine Light Turns On... The Car Also Has This Weird Gasoline Smell, But Its Had It Since I Bought The Car And I Dont Know If All This Is Something I Should Be Worried About Or If Its Normal
    Upgrade your mind before you upgrade your car

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

1. Jump the code
    2. What ECU are you using?

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
      1. Jump the code
      2. What ECU are you using?
      the stock f22a ecu

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

Well if your using the stock f22a ecu that could be a problem. And if i remember right all the f22b motors are vtec. So your not even engaging into vtec when you get into high rev. But thats the only solution i got. Change ecu's.

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7
          Well if your using the stock f22a ecu that could be a problem. And if i remember right all the f22b motors are vtec. So your not even engaging into vtec when you get into high rev. But thats the only solution i got. Change ecu's.
          yeah but not all f22b motors are vtech... this is a none vtech f22b dohc

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

So do you have the f22 dohc from the prelude?

Comment

If your running f22b dohc run the p39 if not chipped p06 if you have a b1 run the POA or a chipped p28. To me I think he has the f22b non vtec since he says over 70 the check engine comes on. if he had a b1 and used his stock f22a ECU he would have already throw code 20/21. Anyways the f22a ECU is a good temporary solution for the f22b dohc but I would eventually swap it out for a p39/chipped p06 to use the full potential of the motor. But jump the CEL first and see what code you are throwing first.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

In a way thats kinda what i did but for the knock sensor. I used the my stock pt3 untill i wired in my knock sensor then switched to my p14

Comment

Well the p14 requires one anyway so yea that is kinda a have to kinda deal.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Yep. Got one for sale if you want it. lol sorry for kinda jacking the thread

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7
                      Yep. Got one for sale if you want it. lol sorry for kinda jacking the thread
                      its no problem... oh and i got the f22b dohc none vtech... and how much are u selling ur ecu???

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

HEY dohcb7 if you need help with your ride i can help you out
                        ________
                        Black dick
                        Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-09-2011, 03:33 AM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                        "2SIIC"
                        Authentic Jerseys for sale
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by dohcb7
                          its no problem... oh and i got the f22b dohc none vtech... and how much are u selling ur ecu???

Well i could probably let it go for 35 or 40. Give me your zip code and i will give you a price including shipping. If you want you can just pm me, instead of messing with your thread. Later -Jason-

Comment

yeah ill do that...

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

Working...
                            X