Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB7 Sites anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 Sites anyone??

I have been looking and looking, and it seems that this is the only site strictly for CB7's, is there any atermarket sites for the CB7 that I couldnt find? I am having a hard time finding parts for it.

^^click it or ticket^^

What kind of parts do you need?
    Originally posted by deevergote
    I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

Fergetaboutit .. there's only one, and one only .. and this is it .. CB7T

In as much as parts are concerned .. check our classified section out ..
      Or, there's always eBay .. just what is it you're looking for?

Oh and, welcome to CB7T .. hope you enjoy it like we all do.

A Hui Hou !!!
      Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Ebay, performance shops, the intranet, and classifieds on here as mentioned.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

There are no CB7 specific parts sites, sadly. Our cars have more potential than they're given credit for, but they aren't really popular models for performance. They're old, fairly heavy, and not "cool" looking enough. At least the older Civics are light as hell, so they're worthy of aftermarket attention.

Anyway, many suspension components are shared with the 94-97 Accord, so that gives us some more options (newer cars, more aftermarket). The H22A engine from the Prelude was produced into the new millenium, so the aftermarket for it far surpasses the aftermarket for the F22A. If you want more NA motor options, that's the motor of choice (the K series will be even better, if we ever get mounts made... unless you want to make some!)

What parts are you looking for? There are some that are very common that people could help you find (exhausts, intakes, headers, etc...) Many performance parts, such as turbo kits, are created, rather than purchased. It's kinda cool to build your own turbo kit for $1000 anyway!

Comment

majestichonda.com
            reality at it's finest.

Comment

so... what model has the K series motors in it?

Comment

The newer Civic Si's, as in 2001 and up I believe all have the K. The Oddysey does too.

Comment

rsx

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by CB7lx91
                    I have been looking and looking, and it seems that this is the only site strictly for CB7's, is there any atermarket sites for the CB7 that I couldnt find? I am having a hard time finding parts for it.
                    I know the feeling, I went through the same thing having trouble finding about anything aftermarket until I stumbled upon this site. Like Deev said, our cars have a lot more potential then what they are given credit for. Later.

Comment

When I acquired my Accord late last year, i did some searching to find a "CB7 only" forum. This place to me, is the best place for 90-93 Accord owners. Venture to other Accord sites and you'll see that Cb7tuner.com has a mountain full of knowledge and very helpful members dedicated to one generation, the 4th.

welcome aboard!

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
                      1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

for aftermarket CB7 stuff check this out http://www.2kracing.com/index.php/cP...b3498b65c09864
                        Sky rockets in flight..... afternoon deeeelight!!

Comment

Man this is the best site for cb7's. I been hooked to this site when I found out people here are so helpful and they tell you up front what the real deal is. Not like some places where they flame you. Fuck the rest of them LOL.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Working...
                          X