Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

went to beaver honda today and got stuff pix inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

went to beaver honda today and got stuff pix inside

wentdown to beaver honda, lol, and got some stuff! now im broke and happy.

what are the hoses coming out of the tranny in the top left of the picture?

ugly ass "racing pedles" will soon be oem

it looks like this shifter might have longer shift throws than my truck, lol.

i got all this for 575 and i didnt have to pull a thing. the guys at the shop siad they knew everthing that i needed when i tried to give them a list but i had to make them pull more stuff twice cause they didn't. forgot the shifter boot, too bad cause this place is about 2 hours away down a road filled with more cops than my orginal hometown had. clutch and flywheel coming soon hopfully.
    spin city

Beaver Honda - is that Beaver Pennsylvania?

or some other beaver?

I'm in Pittsburgh, and Beaver is nearby, so if there is a good place for parts, I'm definitely interested.

Comment

M2S4 transmission. Aren't we fancy :P
      Originally posted by DoctorCipher
      ...the beginner forum was created to provide a place for all the stupid ass questions to pile up and fester, kind of like huge globs of mayonnaise left in the sun for weeks at a time.

Comment

You went there? I went there and was turned off by the fact that they will not let you in the yard, and prices were pretty outrageous.

If he is talking about the same place I am thinking, it is Beaver's Honda Salvage in Mooresville, NC.

Oh yeah, what is the M2S4 tranny out of?
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

yea its the one in nc in moorsville i think. they were too pricey for individual parts and I was about to hang up the phone when the was telling me the prices for the parts i needed, then he told me he would give me everything i needed for like 550, 250 for the swap parts and 300 for the tranny. the h23 tranny was just 25$ more so i got it instead. every part is covered under a 30 day warrenty. this is the only place that i found with all the parts i need in the phone book. the only bad thing is that they didnt give me any bolts or nuts, which i would have certianly marked and bagged if i had pulled the stuff. some parts there were expensive like and others werent. they quoted the axel at 40 and shifter cables at 35 . they seem to know more about what they have and what not than other places. they were selling stock alloys at like 400-500 a set some w/o tires , just seems too high to me. I would give them my buisness again if for no other reason than i know they will have the part.
          Last edited by dbsharp; 08-07-2006, 11:45 PM.
          spin city

Comment

^Yeah I noticed their prices on their wheels. For that much you could have some good looking aftermarket ones.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I go to besslers pull&save here in Kentucky and they don't know shit about what they have or not. But I got my 5spd swap for $190 dollars. You just have to go walk around and look. You can get f22 engines from them all day long for 100 bucks.

Comment

how far is this from where i live? how much would they ask for a h22? I could have saved money by driving there. lol. anyway today i installed the shifter and the shifter cables and i set up all of my wiring. I removed the starter too, which was way too hard. dosent sound like much but it was all a pain in the ass and it took all day. maby tomarrow ill be able to remove tranny and axel if I find a 36mm socket.
                spin city

Comment

the lines coming off the tranny in the top left of the pic are power steering lines leading to/from the VSS.

Comment

Working...
                  X