Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

F22a1 to F22B questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22a1 to F22B questions

I dont know if this is going to get out to anybody that knows shit about cars since this is the "begginners forum" but ill still try since this is the closest thing i can find to anybody thats done anything like ive done. soo

I have the F22b swap had it in there for over year and a half now.....ran alright while i had it NA now im turbo and im having problems with this bitch idling. I have all the codes cleared except code 9. cylinder sensor.
    The question is. on my dizzy and wiring harness i have the external coil (swaped interals of dizzy into f22b dizzy casing).. has anybody done what ive done or is there another way to re pin the harness to run the internal coil.

and did some searching on the forums but couldnt find anything with specifics
    Thanks, TS

Originally posted by Below85
    I dont know if this is going to get out to anybody that knows shit about cars since this is the "begginners forum" but ill still try since this is the closest thing i can find to anybody thats done anything like ive done. soo

I have the F22b swap had it in there for over year and a half now.....ran alright while i had it NA now im turbo and im having problems with this bitch idling. I have all the codes cleared except code 9. cylinder sensor.
    The question is. on my dizzy and wiring harness i have the external coil (swaped interals of dizzy into f22b dizzy casing).. has anybody done what ive done or is there another way to re pin the harness to run the internal coil.

and did some searching on the forums but couldnt find anything with specifics
    Thanks, TS
    depends on the year, 90-91 and 92-93 have different coil setups........just like with a JDM h22a or USDM h22a, depending on what you have, you either have to rewire it to work with your dizzy or you just have the same setup and do nothing......

if it ran alright before though, then the problem is whatever was done when boosting it.....have you always had the code 9 or is this new with the boosted setup?

why do you think it has something to do with the coil after a year and a half of no issues?
    Last edited by rickyduckworth; 08-01-2006, 10:30 PM.
    ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

I have had a slight problem but it wasnt a big deal because the set up was completly stock and didnt affect it that much......now that i have 450 injectors and boost its making it a little more difficult.
      I have a 92 prelude with the f22a1 in originally (external coil) I was just wondering if anybody knew about doing the rewire....

Comment

bump

Comment

What are you using for fuel management?
          -Kevin

1988 Honda Civi- D15B VTEC Dac Biet, my "race car"
          1992 Honda Accord LX: DD until I finish school

Comment

SAFC and have a vortech FMU

Comment

It could be the injectors. There are alot of guys that had trouble idling with +400cc injectors; try switching to Crome or Uberdata and see if that helps.
              -Kevin

1988 Honda Civi- D15B VTEC Dac Biet, my "race car"
              1992 Honda Accord LX: DD until I finish school

Comment

I SUPPOSE.....i know im runnin ruch as hell, i dont have enough correction in the safc to do much leaning out....it really needs to get to a tuner...
                anybody on the Dizzy?

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                  X