Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

automatic seat belts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

automatic seat belts

i have a 91 coupe and i was just wondering if there is anyway to have the automatic seat belts to stay in the up position instead of going up and down every time i open and close the door. i wear my seat belt but i'd rather just clip it in myself
    CHEAP.RELIABLE.FAST. but you can only choose two

i dont have automatic seatbelts so im guessin there should be a fuse or some type of connection under the dash or seat for the seatbelts, so i guess just disconnect it

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
    Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
    1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

Do a manual belt conversion.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        or that too haha

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
        Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
        1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

unplug the seatbelt relay harness which is found under the front passenger seat..

Comment

Originally posted by casterX
            unplug the seatbelt relay harness which is found under the front passenger seat..
            very true on this one.

but if you do that the seat belt light on the dash will come on. im not sure but there should be a fuse under the hood like mine. top left corner of the engine bay lookin from the front. take it out and see if the light comes on. but im not sure bout the light turnin on for this one. lol. good luck.
            CHECK MY CARDOMAIN HERE!!! FROM WHEN I 1ST GOT HER TO NOW!!!
            MY CARDOMAIN!!!!!

MYSPACE!!

1991 Honda Accord Ex
            Engine:

F22a, bullfrog ecu, short ram intake, revolution exhaust

Exterior:
            17'' Eagle Alloys
            6'' Grand Touring Wing
            Custom Paint (my own mix at paint shop and gray part on hood is now black)

Interior:
            Pretty much all stock.

Comment

Originally posted by roostaccord91
              very true on this one.

but if you do that the seat belt light on the dash will come on. im not sure but there should be a fuse under the hood like mine. top left corner of the engine bay lookin from the front. take it out and see if the light comes on. but im not sure bout the light turnin on for this one. lol. good luck.

there are 2 harneses to the "seat belt brain". one for the seat belt motors and one for the sensors/light. just unplug both harneses and call it a day..

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                Not to threadjack, but is that the DX trim that has manual seat belts?
                -Kevin

1988 Honda Civi- D15B VTEC Dac Biet, my "race car"
                1992 Honda Accord LX: DD until I finish school

Comment

Originally posted by K2e2vin
                  Not to threadjack, but is that the DX trim that has manual seat belts?
                  90-91 has autobelt and no airbag (except SE and maybe Wagon...but they have autobelt)

92-93 has no autobelt and one airbag (dual in SE)

Comment

cool info guys, ill probably look for those fuses tomorow, and research more on this manual belt conversion, never heard of that
                    CHEAP.RELIABLE.FAST. but you can only choose two

Comment

https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.asp
                      YOU CAN FIND SOME USEFUL INFORMATIOS FROME THE SITE UP IN THE OWNER'S MANUALS SECTION.THERE ARE SOME SIMPLE TROUBLESHOOTINGS TO TREAT YOUR BAD AUTOBELT.
                      GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by t0194820
                        https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.asp
                        YOU CAN FIND SOME USEFUL INFORMATIOS FROME THE SITE UP IN THE OWNER'S MANUALS SECTION.THERE ARE SOME SIMPLE TROUBLESHOOTINGS TO TREAT YOUR BAD AUTOBELT.
                        GOOD LUCK!
                        He just wants his auto belt to stay in the up position its not broken.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Anyone got a vid of a Auto seatbelt?

^^ Clicky for Members Ride! ^^

Comment

Working...
                          X