Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

spring not straight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spring not straight

its wierd..I look under my car and notice that the Tein spring is not straight on the shocks..is crooked a lil..on both side.but ride is fine no noise or nuttin for months.. any one with Tein S tech happen to notice this?

thnx

MY 1n2 CB7

i dont have tein s on my car but it might that your shocks aint mounted on right, check the the struts

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
    Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
    1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

hey there

I have had tein coilovers on for about 2 months now and I had this issue when I first put em on. I noticed it when I was taking my final look before I dropped it, must be why a final look is always a good idea. Anyways it happened that the top of the strut was not aligned into the grommet correctly. Give that a shot and let me know. Hopefully that was helpfull for ya! Good luck!

Just noticed that you wrote springs? Do you have the whole coilover kit or just springs with stock shocks? Whats the setup.
      Last edited by drummersteve7; 07-30-2006, 06:15 PM.
      MadLab Racing
      Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7
        I have had tein coilovers on for about 2 months now and I had this issue when I first put em on. I noticed it when I was taking my final look before I dropped it, must be why a final look is always a good idea. Anyways it happened that the top of the strut was not aligned into the grommet correctly. Give that a shot and let me know. Hopefully that was helpfull for ya! Good luck!

Just noticed that you wrote springs? Do you have the whole coilover kit or just springs with stock shocks? Whats the setup.
        Thanx ill try that..I have stock shock on springs for about 2months or so

MY 1n2 CB7

Comment

See if your spring is sitting on the perches. Im running Sprint blues with stock struts on my car. So when i lift upi my car my rear springs fall out of the perch and when i lower it from the lift i have to manually straighten them out. But make sure its sittin in the perche right and such.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
          X