Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Flashing Oil Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flashing Oil Light

Does the flashing oil light only mean that oil pressure dropped below a certain level or does it mean something else to. Sometimes for some reason it will just come on and start flashing. I turn the car off and then back on and it is fine again. What could be going wrong on my car. I would like to fix the problem before it gets even bigger. I know a flashing light can never be good.
    Girls are like yellow lights, do i go for it or do i stop?

is your oil level ok? check engine light? how does the car run

My Members Ride Page

Comment

when does it flash? accelerating, turning?

Comment

Twice will turning pretty sharp, and the other time I was turning normally. My car runs like a champ other then this small problem. I just had my 120000 tune up done if that makes any difference.
        Girls are like yellow lights, do i go for it or do i stop?

Comment

prolly gravity working there since you said it's only during turns.

just check your oil level again to make sure it's ok.

Comment

any weird knocking noises. does your car want to die when you come to a stop. hows your oil level. let me know. mine did that to and then 3 days later i blew my engine.

Comment

If your level is okay and you don't have any big leaks, it could just be your sensor. Does it keep on blinking while you drive? You said after you shut off your engine it goes away...

My car did that a while back... I thought i was burning oil, but the oil was always up by the second mark on the dipstick. It was just a bad sensor on my car.

Comment

mine did that once but it was beause i had a little to much oil in it but if your oil level is ok then it could be a faulty sensor
                ________
                NEXIUM PREGNANCY
                Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-09-2011, 03:15 AM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                "2SIIC"
                Authentic Jerseys for sale
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Mine used to flash when idling or during sharp turns. Turned out to be the sensor. Check your oil level first though, since that's, you know, free

Comment

Originally posted by boulder
                    Twice will turning pretty sharp, and the other time I was turning normally. My car runs like a champ other then this small problem. I just had my 120000 tune up done if that makes any difference.
                    Im gonna say check your screen under your oil pan....if they did any kind of cleaning all that shit went to the bottom of your oil pan and is now cramed into your oil pump screen. check that out and spray it with some carb cleaner

happend to me too and blew my engine a week later (screen was full of shit)

Comment

Working...
                    X