Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1/4 time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1/4 time

Best run

r/t .039
    60' 2.411
    1/8 10.180
    1/4 15.784@87.70

1992 honda prelude s f22a1 with aem v2, catback, and shortshifter

within the next couple weeks i will be going turbo i thought i would have a 14b but i got a t25 for free so i am going to use it for now i ordered a chipburner and oil lines, after that i will have just about everything to start boosting, do you guys think i can break 14's with a t25 because in the 1/4 thread it seems like people are barely breaking into 14's with 16g setup but its only 7 tenths of a second away and doesnt seem that far away...what do you guys think??

The t25 is pretty small, but with good tuning and driving, a 14.99 pass should be within reach. L8r
    Turbo H23a3 build has begun
    01-01-2019

Comment

whats your engine management? pics foo

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
        whats your engine management? pics foo

Doesn't sound like his setup is done yet, unless you were asking me?

L8r
        01-01-2019

Comment

Originally posted by bjaccord
          Doesn't sound like his setup is done yet, unless you were asking me?

L8r
          i was talking to him. im just wondering what he's gona use for ems.

Comment

i dont have pics yet, i havent put it in yet, i have a chipped p06 ecu and im going to be using uberdata, i relocated my battery to the trunk and am putting a sidemount where the battery was with heater duct from the bumper and a hood vent, it might look stupid but i think it will be functional, 14.99 doesnt seem to far, but from the looks of the times of other people it seems like its going to be harder than i thought, i want to upgrade eventually to a bigger turbo but so far i got all my parts for free, so i just want to boost it first, i hear alot about the t25 lacking in the top end but i have been in 2g dsm's and their by all means not fast but dont seem that bad up till about 7k and i redline at 6200 so i dont think top end is going to be that bad, it just seems like its not going to be a significant increase in power like i want..haha im still doing it cuz i used to have an awd dsm and i miss the boost, thanks for the input so far

Comment

Go with at least a 16g, a T25= a headlock on our motors

Nice times stock though, that's what I'm hoping to run but with ABS and all this bullshit I have it might be impossible to break into the 15s...

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by spitfireskatr7
                i dont have pics yet, i havent put it in yet, i have a chipped p06 ecu and im going to be using uberdata, i relocated my battery to the trunk and am putting a sidemount where the battery was with heater duct from the bumper and a hood vent, it might look stupid but i think it will be functional, 14.99 doesnt seem to far, but from the looks of the times of other people it seems like its going to be harder than i thought, i want to upgrade eventually to a bigger turbo but so far i got all my parts for free, so i just want to boost it first, i hear alot about the t25 lacking in the top end but i have been in 2g dsm's and their by all means not fast but dont seem that bad up till about 7k and i redline at 6200 so i dont think top end is going to be that bad, it just seems like its not going to be a significant increase in power like i want..haha im still doing it cuz i used to have an awd dsm and i miss the boost, thanks for the input so far
                An intercooler setup such as that has already been proven not to be very eficient, ESPECIALLY with a t25.

Talk to this guy about why his motor's blew up. skinnye1

And as far as times, alot of it is in the driver, the f22 can make as much, if not more power than the h23 when both are boosted, but they can't seem to get the times (My numbers are in my sig). Just practice practice practice, and if you got those times (15.7's) with the stock all motor f22, you would appear to be a decent driver. I think the 14.99 pass should be easy enough with 6lbs.

L8r
                01-01-2019

Comment

haahah, yea. dont pull a skinnye

Comment

Originally posted by bjaccord
                    An intercooler setup such as that has already been proven not to be very eficient, ESPECIALLY with a t25.

Talk to this guy about why his motor's blew up. skinnye1

And as far as times, alot of it is in the driver, the f22 can make as much, if not more power than the h23 when both are boosted, but they can't seem to get the times (My numbers are in my sig). Just practice practice practice, and if you got those times (15.7's) with the stock all motor f22, you would appear to be a decent driver. I think the 14.99 pass should be easy enough with 6lbs.

L8r

thats where i got the idea from, i saw he said it didnt work but i didn think he had a vent on the hood, because there was stock ducts from the bumper up to around there, i lost them though, but if i put ducts back it would be a high pressure area going up and if i put the vent like a reverse scoop or something that would be lower pressure up there and i think it would pull the air through pretty okay, how did his car blow up btw?

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                      Go with at least a 16g, a T25= a headlock on our motors

Nice times stock though, that's what I'm hoping to run but with ABS and all this bullshit I have it might be impossible to break into the 15s...
                      yea i want to upgrade, but im kinda on a tight budget so i just want to boost it first then i'll save up and get a 16G i just wanna take it easy and learn to tune and what not first

i think you can break 15's, alotta people at the track seemed to be impressed that it broke 15's on sohc honda non vtec, but i think its capable of better cuz my 60's werent all that great, then again nothing compares to a 1.80 awd launch

Comment

ttt what happened to that guys car??

Comment

alright you guys cant leave me hanging like that, what should/shouldn't i do so my car doesnt end up like that guys

Comment

Originally posted by spitfireskatr7
                            alright you guys cant leave me hanging like that, what should/shouldn't i do so my car doesnt end up like that guys
                            research, research, research until you think you know everything, then go back and research 5 more times.

Comment

Yep, research is key. I pieced my kit together over a two year span, always planning the next step very carefully. Now its a very strong, good running setup that I've been fairly happy with.

As far as skinnye, I think I remember him talking about a lack of tuning (Some, just not enough) and his original intercooler setup (The one pictured) not being very efficient.

L8r
                              01-01-2019

Comment

Working...
                              X