Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

accord governer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

accord governer

does anyone know where the governer on a 92 accord f222a1 is? cuz only hit 115 goin against a 3000gt but couldnt pass cuz of governer kicked in
    ~howz da twig n giggleberries~

just change to a F22a6 ecu and you'll be good to go!
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

yeah you have to get a accord 90-93 ex. the f22a1 does have a speed gov at 115. you have the pt3 ecu. you need a ex ecu the pt6. no speed gov. ive gotten mine to 132 before. just go to a junkyard and look for the pt6 ecu. my friend got one for 50 bucks. i think the ratios are diff with the ecu too. since it comes out of f22a6. when you put the ecu in you might idel a little weird but other than that youll be set. sorry about the bad typing.

Comment

when i get that ill gain a little more power and better shift points also??/ but how do i know if the ones from the junk yard are good? and wheres it located cuz i never looked for it .. just thought about it today

Comment

the only way to know is to plug it in. but they run the cars before they take the ecu out and engine. where do you live. i got my friends one in stockbridge, ga.

Comment

also i think you have a higher rev on your car once you swap ecu. remember you want the pt6.

Comment

ok i live in pembroke pines fl.. but on the ecu it will say pt6 or all the ones in ex are pt6 cuz theres always alot of ex accords 92-93 at this junk yard u pull it.. got alot of good stuff from there

Comment

or just make sure its the a6 f22 ?

Comment

itll have the big nuners on there but in small letters you should see pt6. itll be in the middle of all the little numbers. look on the one you have now and it should say pt3. but yeah any 92 93 accord ex will work. doesnt matter if the ecu it auto or manuel.

Comment

ok thanks man im gonna pass by there tomorrow and try and get one.. wire harness's just bolt up or do i need to take them to ~cough~ five finger discount

Comment

oh about the idle.. itll be higher or just rough?

Comment

lol no the ecu is a direct swap and the idel is just high but you can just adjust the throttle cable back down.

Comment

ok ok.... thats cool . and one more question. you know how when you floor it the rpms are suppose to just jolt and climb erratic. sometimes i gotta stomp the petal twice for them to do that .. could that be the throttle body getting stuck?

Comment

im not sure about that. do you have an auto or manuel. im not sure about that one thought. that can be from anything.

Comment

auto was gonna take the throttle body out and sand it a little... to see if the was the problem and also clean and lube it up maybe? or could it be the soleinoid

Comment

Working...
                              X