Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

this sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've never trusted any shop to change the oil to my car, especially places like Jiffy Lube. i've only heard nothing but bad things about places like that.

i try to do any work on my car/truck unless it was something my father didn't teach me when i was young.

Comment

Hola Gomez !! ...

Would it be appropriate to name this place that did the work?
      Just to sorta give the cb7 crew in your area a *heads-up*?

SO glad that I have a great mechanic crew that is not only qualified beyond the word itself,
      but the guyz there actually like my car .. sorta gives me a confidence factor to rely on.

A Hui Hou !!!
      Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Leung
        i've never trusted any shop to change the oil to my car, especially places like Jiffy Lube. i've only heard nothing but bad things about places like that.

yeah i hear that man my cousin had jiffy change his oil and plugs and for like the 1st three days his car was fine then it started acting funny and he looked at his plugs they hadnt gapped them right and right on the underside of his hood it tells u how much to gap them
        THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED MY JAPANEASE IS BETTER
        MY RIDE

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda
          Hola Gomez !! ...

Would it be appropriate to name this place that did the work?
          Just to sorta give the cb7 crew in your area a *heads-up*?

SO glad that I have a great mechanic crew that is not only qualified beyond the word itself,
          but the guyz there actually like my car .. sorta gives me a confidence factor to rely on.

A Hui Hou !!!
          Tomi
          the mechanic himself is real good I let him do every thing but this just happened out of noware and its not just oil it antifreze He said I need a some pump and new belts
          H23 and 5 speed swap fund- $700

Comment

You got hosed. Get a manual and do the work yourself.
            Good Luck
            (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
            Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
            My (old) Ride

Comment

Let this be a lesson to you to do your own tune-up's and oil changes from now on.

That does suck.
              CircusBHam SoCal OutLawz

Comment

Working...
              X